Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

hi, nice video
i was up possums on sunday and the jump was destroyed between runs as someone tore all the planks of wood off the top
we were the only mtb riders up their but their were a few moto riders so i beleive it was them as we even saw theirs tyre marks all around it
but anyway looked really fun but wont take much to fix but still dissappointing

SANGER

Likes Dirt
That trail is looking real nice. Can't wait to get up there for a ride soon. Is there much more to the track other than what is in the video?

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah some more jumps,berms and drops and another track which is full nuckers ladd* rockgarden the whole track 6ft drops very noice*

edit: and the CHAIRLIFT!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
lol aww a chair lift if only...:rolleyes:

yer there s bunch of stuff all around the joint at tarrawanna.
is anyone up for a 1 hour repair session on friday, or say... early saturday?

cause there two area that need to be finished.

:cool:yeeeooww

jmeers

Likes Dirt
bulli

Hey Guys ,

going to be doin some work in next two wends on the tracks at bulli if anyones keen to lend a hand to put some new lines , jumps ....other random things that need to fixed up

josh
ps : mat the track at bally rocks ... keep up the good work mate

royza

Likes Bikes
yea finally on the downhill bike after a long time off now from injurie!yea anyways is any of you guys riddin out at tarawanna this weekend?cause im keen to see some of the work thats been done out there!an does any1 now how bulli is goin lately?rode thirroul last weekend the tracks out there are sick at the moment!

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey is the video of the last page Tarrawanna? Is that the one they call Possums? If someone could PM me with directions to it that would be great but if its one of those secret trails that cool too.

O yer, also going to T-Rule tomorrow. I'm hoping the weather forecast for terrential rain is wrong!!!

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah thats possums
and basically get to tarrawanna mine gates go alll the way up and about 10-15 minutes up youll see a bridge with water flowing to the right go back down the road 50 m and youll find the track

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Yer thats Bally, its a dam decent track, to tool around on, plenty of terrain to train/test all types of skill. Plus i just got a foooooken alsome timing system for my bike, remote button, intervals, lap times and it bolts to my steerer tube.
My misses bought it for me, yyyeeeoowww, soo good and it woul;d have been steep in price aswell.

what everyone doing tomorrow?

:cool::cool::cool:

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
I might be heading up to keira tomorrow morning. Hopefully the rain now holds off. It stopped about an hour ago.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I might be heading up to keira tomorrow morning. Hopefully the rain now holds off. It stopped about an hour ago.
I might head up with ya Kez, I think the track will be in crap shape for my first ride back though! I shall be going at a fair slow pace! :p

Oh and Nick, I know where it is! LOL

royza

Likes Bikes
if the rain holds off the place 2 go tomora is uni track cause the rain doesnt affect the track cause its so dry an loose!thats were im hopping 2 go tomora itll prob be tacky lol!

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Fergus Rourke - I have your credit card

Found at Thirroul 7/9/2008 - Not in the best shape, appears to have been run over a few times.

PM me with the type of card for verification and I'll try & get it back to you. If you've already cancelled it, I'll cut it up into tiny pieces for you. Either way I'll cut it up in a week if I don't hear anything.

McPete

Likes Dirt
In bizzare news, I haven't been on my mountain bike for quite a while now. The devil's own device, a shiny new road bike I bought, and then the rains did fall.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to be back on the little blue bike and discovering how much I've forgotten about bike handling.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
In bizzare news, I haven't been on my mountain bike for quite a while now. The devil's own device, a shiny new road bike I bought, and then the rains did fall.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to be back on the little blue bike and discovering how much I've forgotten about bike handling.
pete you need to bet back on the bike, you really do, then you can ge a new downie yeeow. make sure you ride this weekend, and hopefully my fukn bars are in by then.:mad:

:D