Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

jmeers

Likes Dirt
I broke my elbow about 5 weeks ago on sunday got 18 stiches in arm and alot of wires keeping the bones together, but I am hoping that i'm on the bike before christmas or atleast the end of the year.
no good mate , hope all goes well with the arm.
Catch up soon for a ride

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im going T-rule tomorrow and the 1st, for my first ride in two months, ill be riding a white faith or a v10:) feel free too say hi.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Hey guys, I'm planning a Keira sesh for Wednesday.
Anyone keen just post here or PM me.

Meet at 10:00 am at the hairpin corner but please, don't stand in the middle of the parking bay as it is quite frustrating when there is very little room and visability!
I will give out some directions to people who don't know where the track is and feel free to ask some mates to tag along.

I will check the weather forecast to see if it's a shorts or pants day.
For nearly all of summer it has been shorts days!

Hope to see a few of you up there!

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Short shorts to match your jersey:p

Clam down ty its an up and coming trend.

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Well according to the Weather.com.au it is going to be 22-33 degrees but it is expected to rain late afternoon.

This is a perfect opportunity for those who have nt rode the Mt Keira tracks to get to know there way around and have a fun ride.

Look at the previous post made by me in this thread for more details.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aww you must be devastated.

On the other hand, when was the last time a ride was actualy organized on this thread.

Last edited:

kenny b

Likes Bikes
Hi all,

3 Brisbane riders riding and filming a road trip down south and would appreciate some directions (as will be riding on weekdays) for DH/Freeride tracks around Gong, please PM me with any info.

thanx

blakie49

Likes Dirt
Hi all,

3 Brisbane riders riding and filming a road trip down south and would appreciate some directions (as will be riding on weekdays) for DH/Freeride tracks around Gong, please PM me with any info.

thanx

keep us posted where ur location is.