I'm quitting bikes...

driftking

Wheel size expert
Prevent slips with clips...

Make it dh specific and live large.
Please someone who is stupidly rich buy one instal clipless and ride it downhill.

On a serious note to clipless.

If you slip with clips your not loose enough with the feet #flatpedalsforlyfbra haha.

But seriously never had a issue with slips and I use $30 wavezone shoes with no grip, trails are rough and fast just gotta get used to the feeling. Its funny when people who have ridden clips forever jump on flats and cant bunny hop or jump properly because they don't know how to work with the pedals and the bike without been clipped to it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I'm getting one of these, painting it gun metal grey, going fixie and growing a beard.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm getting one of these, painting it gun metal grey, going fixie and growing a beard.
You better let it get shit house rusted as well and buy a Polaroid camera to capture the moment! Every moment.

Polaroid - the original instagram.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Holy fucking shit! That device is no doubt the contraption upon which the first hipster was conceived! Noah probably rode it onto the ark, Buddah used it to get to his bodhi tree, and Mohamed invented the pilgrimage on it! What a machine.

It looks a lot like the prop from the original til version of the time machine...

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Holy fucking shit! That device is no doubt the contraption upon which the first hipster was conceived! Noah probably rode it onto the ark, Buddah used it to get to his bodhi tree, and Mohamed invented the pilgrimage on it! What a machine.

It looks a lot like the prop from the original til version of the time machine...
That's funny. I thought it was a contraceptive device??? No one's getting laid riding that.