DH Intense M9 FRO (finally complete!)

adman

Likes Dirt
Bah... the bloody thing never turned up for the nationals...

Ah well, hopefully I can put it through it's paces at other rounds.

In the mean some, some yellow stuff came in last week! Frame and build kit are still about 2 weeks away. Might not get it until after christmas.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah that was a shame you didn't have it for the nats.

i want those wheels though! haha

how much did you get them for? if you don't mind me asking :)

adman

Likes Dirt
It finally came!

Bit of a story on page 1 with all the other pics, but here's the full build picture.

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Looks beautiful! And very fast too in red.
Just the chainring looks a bit cheap if you know what I mean.
How much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking? Dont worry if its a private thing.

adman

Likes Dirt
I would have gone an E-13 like my sunday, but they don't fit on M9s. The swingarm hits the top guide of the LG1 so intense recommend MRP guides, which I've only ever heard good things about. So far from my 1 hour of riding it's been dead silent, and it's way simpler than the E-13, so I'm more than impressed by it.

Personally I don't think it looks tacky but obviously it's a personal opinion.

It cost me a little over $9000, which is $9000 too much, but it's very very much worth it. Rides like a dream, looks like a dream. Even smells like a dream.

What does a dream taste like you might ask?

Zuchini. That's what.

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
I would have gone an E-13 like my sunday, but they don't fit on M9s. The swingarm hits the top guide of the LG1 so intense recommend MRP guides, which I've only ever heard good things about. So far from my 1 hour of riding it's been dead silent, and it's way simpler than the E-13, so I'm more than impressed by it.

Personally I don't think it looks tacky but obviously it's a personal opinion.
Yeah I was talking about the chainring not the chainguide.

MB

Intense Australia
Ah sorry! Yeah it does look tacky. It's just a stock one that comes with the Truvativ Cranks but I'll probably get an E-13 chainring of some sort.

Honestly, no idea. I'll weigh it when the spec list is final but I imagine it would be around 18 - 19kg?
What a beautiful bike! It looks absolutely amazing...

I'm interested to see what you think of the bike in the progressive shock setting. what travel setting do you run? I have mine at 9" and in the middle, but I've only ridden it once.

With your build kit, you should easily weigh in under 18kg. Maybe somewhere around 17.5ish with the steel coil? Get a ti coil on her and you'll be real close to 17!

Good luck with your ride bro, see you on the hill!

jrewing

Eats Squid
Ha everyone went different colours so far...

hows it compare to the M6? this is the million dollar Question