intermediate 26" DrtPrkSt

moley"

Likes Dirt
perfect
so sorry for the wait but is all goes well i should have my new bike completed in roughly a week
Alright thats fine, do you have any old photage for a set? and then put up the 360 after you build your cycle.

Is that cool?

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alright thats fine, do you have any old photage for a set? and then put up the 360 after you build your cycle.

Is that cool?
ill see what i can muster up for you

but yeah i think i have footage that would be suitable, and yes once my cycle is complete i can final respond to your set
lol

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=56047194
i hope this is suitable, seeing as this is flyout i dont care what you do it on, if there is anything easier than flyout.
enjoy

Last edited:

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice dude ill se what i can do..
no worries mate
take your time, ive got all the time in the world :)
bike should be done soon, but i shall also be riding dirt this weekend on my temp bike, no promises but i may be able to film

take care champ

moley"

Likes Dirt
nothing yet, I haven't hit any Dirtjumps (been DHing:p) in 2 weeks. will hopefully go this weekend. :)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nothing yet, I haven't hit any Dirtjumps (been DHing:p) in 2 weeks. will hopefully go this weekend. :)
no worrys man
im just hanging out playing nintendo
my bikes getting tere but im still repping an stp for now
so itl all be done soon! :)

moley"

Likes Dirt
Sorry dude i havent ridden since my last set. im riding today and will hopefully get the 360 tap and a set. Hope the bike almost done:)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry dude i havent ridden since my last set. im riding today and will hopefully get the 360 tap and a set. Hope the bike almost done:)
haha no worries
yeah dude shes one the way, the frame bars and cranks are sitting in my room atm waiting for the powder coating place to open then shes done :)
take care

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate ow we going?
i got an idea, this is wierd coz of bikes etc ans such
how bout when i get my bike done, we start again pretty much, but like on the letters we have already?
just a suggestion,
if u have any other ideas that could make the game good, chuck em up!
hows your bike going btw?
cheers

moley"

Likes Dirt
sorry bud, its raining heaps up in brizzy. You can put a set up if ya want. I'm hitting up so nice big dirtjumps on the weekend so expect a dirt set from me :)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think you should set mate
im heading off to Hawaii this friday for 10 days, take your time, come up with something juicy for me when i get back!
good to have the game off again, once i get back she'll be sweet!

take care mate