intermediate 26" DrtPrkSt

moley"

Likes Dirt
nice man, im getting really close, just gotta get the back foot on. ill hopefully get em on da weekend :p

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice man, im getting really close, just gotta get the back foot on. ill hopefully get em on da weekend :p
if you look closley thats a downwhip, but listen, its a hard trick for mtb, i understand, if u can get it round and roll away either down or tailwhip i don't care.

good to play u again champ :)

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Roney, that is not a downwhip.. Its a flyout goofy foot whip in which you drifted a bit to the left.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Roney, that is not a downwhip.. Its a flyout goofy foot whip in which you drifted a bit to the left.
ok, pleeaasee someone explain what a downwhip is, coz i have ben saying its downside, then your saings it goofy, im confuzzled, inform me please!!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
When you downwhip, you need to kick the bike in a whip, but you spin the other way..

You cant really downwhip flyout, unless you land 90... Downwhips are generally reserved for hips, as you kick the bike down.

I'm saying its goofy as you're not kicking with your back foot..

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok, pleeaasee someone explain what a downwhip is, coz i have ben saying its downside, then your saings it goofy, im confuzzled, inform me please!!
It's a normal whip man, not downside, you have to rotate for it to be a downside whip. You just kick with your back foot and not your front, making it goofy.

moley"

Likes Dirt
thanks man! im gunna take a letter, im getting pretty close, im riding my new ramp this weekend ill have a set up then.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks man! im gunna take a letter, im getting pretty close, im riding my new ramp this weekend ill have a set up then.
awsome! sounds good as :)
cant wait for the set!

moley : F,-,-,-
RONEY : -,-,-,-

im seriously excited for your set and playing again :)

DirtParkStreet

Likes Dirt
barspin to tap to footjam to canjam to whiplash to hangfive stall to 180 in to half cab barry to manuel to 180 hop to full cab out?