Invertation to ride at my place!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stoner

Banned
my dad billt me some sweet jumps in my back yard, i hop them with my 09 GLORY DHO that my mum and dad got me to get out more, there prity mad jumps you can get like a 1m of gap, so i was wondering if any one wants to jump with me? muy mum can make use lunch and i mite let people ride my glory and if we get bord of jumping we can play my ps3 i have like 35 games. so just pm me and we can orginize a time to jump. i live in melbourne/peran. thanks every one carn't wait i wil probly happen satday.

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
hay mait, were bouts is peran, i mite live close to their...

if only michael jackson was still alive he'd be all over this

firstaid50

Likes Dirt
somone should get a intense 951 or some morewood on his arse show him there bikes 50 times better than his.

ilovemtb

Likes Bikes
Bored Virgin...........

Ha ha ha ha ha. Very funny. But seriously dude do you have friends cause it seems to me your pretty desperate for some.

And whats with your sig/avatar thing yeah your bike might be good but I can garantee you there are people on this site that could ride faster, jump higher and longer then you on just about anything.

Last edited:

todd28

Likes Dirt
Yes ill come!! I only want to come so i can make sandwiches with your mum, gonna put extra mayo on your mums

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Maybe your folks should invest in an English tutor... they don't cost as much as an 09 GLORY DH0.

Seriously mate work on your spelling and grammar, I feel as if I became slightly dumber after reading your posts.

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
TAG TEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM =D

man, maybe this is getting old? just remembered about that hole cyber bullying thing :(

alister

Likes Dirt
The funny thing is the difference between people taking this seriously, and those not. yet another average attempt at satire [you'd hope]

second account satirists, you should step it up a little:rolleyes:

I hope to all holy shit this is not for real, otherwise my respect for humanity will have dropped to an even lower notch

Last edited:

kozlik9

Likes Dirt
Hay leave this guy alone he is just seeing if people want to come and have a sesh at his place.
If lived in were ever he live id be there.
Free food hell yes my mum dosent even make me dinner.:eek:

A girl killed her self recently over cyber bullying so watch what you say.

peace todd

Status
Not open for further replies.