iRide Bikes - Now Open!

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
Hey All,

iRide Bikes is now open and ready for business at 271 King Street. We're still setting up, but come on down and say G'day, even if its just to check out the major reno's that have taken place since Pushi departed.

Some sneak peeks on our website www.iridebikes.com.au

Cheers,

Ross

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Well done with the reno's mate, looks already so much more spacious and bling!

Pixsoul

Regulating n00bs
Nice Work

Hey Ross,

Very nice work! The floor is looking hot, not to mention the rest of the store.

I am a bit under the weather at the moment, but I will come in soon and chew your ear off for a bit.

Cheers,

Ken

t

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will ex-pushi people be working there?
I'm doing the website (paid) and just hanging arround pestering Ross (not paid)

dunno what Emo Tim's doing, last time I tried to talk to him he ignored me. Bloody emo!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Thats looking hot Rosco - well done!

I'm sorry that I couldn't give you a hand setting it up... I did have a legitimate excuse though!

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Can't be bothered is not a legitimate excuse.

I've only seen the before and after pics (how nice did the toilet look when he moved in) but it sure does look nice.

What bikes you stocking Ross???

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
looks like iron horse will be dominant brad in this shop..........

and its not next to an adult shop its next to an idian shop which is next to the adult shop!

though the red iride is full of does make it look suss:p

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback.

so far we have iron horse on board which i'm really psyched about, the 2007 range is looking really sweet. also it looks as though orbea are interested in the shop too for all the weight weenies out there. small beginnings but we'll get there.

hey ken come on in when you're up to it, been meaning to call you, but just been flat out.

as for the location, why go anywhere else? bikes, indian food and nudie shops - fun day out for all the family. i was actually mates with mick edwards from extreme, being an ex newie boy....... so maybe the influences rubbed off!

hope to see you guys soon!

projectsplat

The film guy
spam......
wow. I have seen you offer the same insightful input in two threads. bet that 10 character post limit is tough...... this thread is in a section called "Press Releases" - that means this is where it is meant to go.

on topic. tops work Ross - the shop looks brilliant. I am truly astounded.

congrats on the opening. so when is the shop warming??? :)

cheers

al