Is Angus Taylor one of the worst current politicians ?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Asked someone I know with a 14yo daughter if she agreed with this minister - she got a pretty scary look on her face and I suspect any cop that tried it would be having a bad time afterwards...

carpetrunner

Likes Dirt
I'm pretty sure that police are not allowed to strip search anyone under the age of 18 without the permission of the minor being searched (AND their assessment that the minor understands the question) or the permission from their legal guardian or legal representation present.

The fact that police are strip searching minors without making them aware of their rights is the real crime here.

I think we may misunderstand the statement from the minister.
The good minister was just giving his permission in advance - obviously aimed at his children to keep them away from music festivals and crazy parties.

- carpetrunner

climberman

Likes Dirt
I know of two minors strip searched without parental consent or contact. Both girls.
One was made to remove a tampon, squat and cough.
Tampon was not returned, nor any assistance in cleaning up provided.
Stay classy, Police NSW

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
That is disgusting. I hope some heads roll for this.

Wishful thinking no doubt.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know of two minors strip searched without parental consent or contact. Both girls.
Stay classy, Police NSW
That's disgraceful. It's no wonder that a certain animal has been ascribed to people in that line of work.

Yeah yeah I know some good ones too and the bad apples ruin it for everyone. Time for the good ones to step up and fuck all that brotherhood of the badge shit. The bad apples need to be weeded out and fucked off.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Stay classy, Police NSW
That's atrocious, you should get them to get in contact with the senator Larissa Waters, Larrisa has a legal background and is an advocate for women's rights.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Update this gets weirder.
Scomo rings his mate dickhead.
Angus Taylor still has a stupid smug attitude.
Would be pleased if police get sued for strip searching except its our money.