Is Rob Roy quicker on a hardtail or a dually???

Is dual suspension is better?

• Total voters

trenta23

Likes Dirt
I raced at Rob Roy the othe weekend on my hardtail, it was pretty quick through most of the sections...Have you ridden the track on a dual suspension...is it much quicker???

fastrider gus

super huck
when it was dry last time, i won HT and would have qualified top 10 in elite i think... its a good HT track, as long as its dry damnit!!

S.

ex offender
fastrider gus said:
when it was dry last time, i won HT and would have qualified top 10 in elite i think... its a good HT track, as long as its dry damnit!!
That's true. The wet seems to make a big difference; hardtail class times this time were WAY further away than last race.

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Phill what you doin here u didnt even race the track :) and josh you were only 3 secs in front of me, i still beet trev lol, i think any1 could beet him with the state his bike is in. And dave.... dont get me started :)

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ride_Guy said:
Phill what you doin here u didnt even race the track :) and josh you were only 3 secs in front of me, i still beet trev lol, i think any1 could beet him with the state his bike is in. And dave.... dont get me started :)
so 3 secs last time i still beat you (all be it like 100th of a sec) and i had a bail! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i beat you at eildon aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ididnt beat at granton as i was too busy sliding along my head to get a dnf :p

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey some one has to make him faster and that would be me. the best way i can see to make him faster and me is to bag him so he try's harder and then i try hard so he doesnt beat me so it works out well i rekon :D