Is Strava putting other MTB Riders and the general public at risk?

akashra

Eats Squid
Finding it incredibly amusing that DigitalEPO has only been getting this wrap lately when it's been around so long and noone noticed. I've always found it hilarious.

moorey

call me Mia
Finding it incredibly amusing that DigitalEPO has only been getting this wrap lately when it's been around so long and noone noticed. I've always found it hilarious.
You're a fucking bona fide pioneer, Timberly. I've always said that about you.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1. Some people have over-invested a little too much emotionally in an app where data integrity has never been on the table. I find that aspect particularly amusing.

moorey

call me Mia
I don't think you ever used the word "pioneer"...
Yeah I did/have...in the above post. Its someone who works in the feild of Pion's, right? Thats you in a nutshell.

Aside from that, I don't know what you're on about Timberly, but looking forward to discussing it with you at Castlemaine on Sunday:third:

akashra

Eats Squid
Unfortunately I miss out on racing at Castlemaine this weekend, as I'll be in an MTBA committee meeting all day long. The first round I also missed as I was over in Adelaide timing an event.

I need to go out to Redesdale soon to do another course mapping for Round 3 of the series, as we've made some alterations from when I was out there a few weeks ago. If I'm lucky, I might get to race at the Geelong round - but we have a CX race the day before that.