Jarred Graves to Specialized?

Bikeboy005

Likes Bikes
Hey there everyone. Was reading on Facebook today from the Yetifan page and they are saying Jared " the Swiss Army knife of mountain biking" Graves will be racing with Specialized in 2016? What the Funk?
Anyone know anything? This is huge!!!!

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
I've also heard this in multiple places. I saw a photo showing the back of graves race plate from Finale and it said something along the lines of "one last time ol buddy" on it. Haven't heard anything concrete about where he is going, but specialized seems to be the heavy favourite.

will2

Likes Dirt
Was wearing Specialized knee pads too.
Pinkbike comments seem to think Yeti is going back to DH for the team and Rude has had enough of Enduro. Obviously Jared won't go back to Downhill, so he has to split. Sad news.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Good on him

well if Yeti are moving their focus it is great for Graves to get a deal with the biggest team in the world. Could offer alot to the youngens on the team, heaps to development and continue to rule anything he touches on two wheels.

Next step- XC and cyclocross - simply because he can.

He has been a great ambassador for Yeti- it must be like a relationship breakup.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
D':

Jared not in a yeti?

I need to go rethink all that i thought is real.

Atleast he finished the season on the old colours (which they shoild stick with btw, yellow and turquoise ftw)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Spec hasn't had the good run in enduro with Keene and ropo. Brosnan even got a run in. On the women's front they have beerten who is in the top 5 & Barnes who is more an image rep (also from yeti to spesh this year)

Bikeboy005

Likes Bikes
I did see yesterday on the World EWS highlights video that Jared was saying that Ritchie was coming out to Australia to train and how fantastic the results were for him and Ritchie so maybe it's all crap. And the Yeti boys should stick with the old Turqoise and Yellow colours. The 30th Anniversary SB6 looks great.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I did see yesterday on the World EWS highlights video that Jared was saying that Ritchie was coming out to Australia to train and how fantastic the results were for him and Ritchie so maybe it's all crap. And the Yeti boys should stick with the old Turqoise and Yellow colours. The 30th Anniversary SB6 looks great.
Both moving to spesh ;)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Specialized have been posting to the worldenduro account in an Instagram takeover for the last few days, This is an interesting pic.

I'll just leave it here.......

As18258

Squid
jared graves money

I am not sure jared graves has always rattled on about how he is not in the sport for money but he is in the sport for the riding.