King of Ballarat Round 1, Nerrina, June 8

camday

Likes Dirt

Round 1 of the King of Ballarat series will be held at Nerrina, on Sunday June 8.

Event details:
When: Sunday 8th June, 2008
Where: Nerina, Ballarat, directions here
Cost:
All racers $30 or $100 for all 4 races paid in full on the first race (See Below for more details on how you can win a new bike)
+
$15 for day license if needed (Club memberships will be available)

Event Timetable:
Saturday:
Unofficial practice from 12 Midday

Sunday:
Registration- 8-10:30am
Practice- 8-11:30am
Racing from 12 Midday

Catering will be available on Sunday, where a BBQ and drinks will be available for purchase.
Full face helmets & closed bar ends are compulsory.
Racing will be held over 3 timed runs, all three timed runs will be added together to determine your final race time & eventuate the winners. They will be run over 2 tracks, 2 timed runs on one & 1 timed on run on other.

Sponsors:
Once again, iRide Bikes and XXIV have jumped on board to help supply us with some great prizes. XXIV will once again be supplying Gamut and Straitline Components.

iRide Bikes will also have a tent at each race, so if you need any spare parts or gear, they will have what you are after at each race.

We also have 2 massive giveaways for those people that enter all 4 races this year. XXIV will be supplying a Banshee AMP frame, and iRide Bikes will be supplying a Commencal MAX MAX bike. With a chance to win some super prizes, why wouldn't you enter all 4 races.
Make sure you sign up at the first race to go into the draw

Thanks to Jamsta Graffix for the design, and James Patterson for the photo

If you require further information, please PM or email me on camday2000[at]hotmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

Pixsoul

Regulating n00bs
Well, spur of the moment, we just decided to throw in a Banshee Amp frame for a prize as well. Catch 22 is you have to attend all the KoBs to go in the raffle to win it at the last round. But a worthy reward for doing so I think!

Cheers,

Ken

camday

Likes Dirt
A massive thanks to XXIV who are supplying a Banshee AMP frame. So make sure you get along and enter all 4 races.

So in a nutshell, we have XXIV supplying a Banshee AMP frame, and iRide Bikes supplying a Commencal MAX MAX bike, and all you have to do is enter all 4 races. Get your dollars together now and get up here for what will most likely be some great racing!!

Thanks to iRide and XXIV for all their support, in what is looking to be a great series

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Sweet! Raise your glasses to 1 min tracks!!!!:D

Ryan_B

Likes Dirt
cant wait for these, but one things confused me...
the raffel can only be entred if you sign up for all four races at the start, or can you just sign up seperatly each race and enter, and say i missed a race but signjed up for all 4?

tabba

Likes Dirt
hey!! should be really good..ill be there. just wondering if we have to push up or if lift will be running?? cheers

woodb

Likes Bikes
hey ryan.

how much fun is the ballarat races gona be?. Its gona be sooo good, thats wat i recon...

you coming up with me ry dog.
we can do burn outs and stuff in my car on the way up. hopefully its wet for the drive..

gilles this weekend..

get some nathan

patto_15

Wheel size expert
hey!! should be really good..ill be there. just wondering if we have to push up or if lift will be running?? cheers
No shuttles... what bother when the tracks are only about 1min long? So push up it is! Its actually good walking up also.. If there were shuttles your round trip could be an hour or so :rolleyes:

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
cant wait for these, but one things confused me...
the raffel can only be entred if you sign up for all four races at the start, or can you just sign up seperatly each race and enter, and say i missed a race but signjed up for all 4?

hey ryan, so long as you enter 4 rounds you'll be in the running. so pre-enter, enter on the day you'll be sweet. if you pre enter and miss a round, then you'll still be in with a shot!