Kinglake

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Anyone been out there lately? Hoping for a spin on Saturday. Has the track deteriorated further since the VDHS round?

Look forward to your opinions and thoughts.

Rich

specci82

Likes Dirt
Rode Kinglake on Sunday, track is running very quick. Ground was like concrete, but as usual was windy as out there. Luckily a tailwind though.
And I here Rustysteel had an awesome day out there today.......

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
Yeah I was there today. It is running really nicely. Still the same shitty jumps and same good jumps obviously, but the track has held up pretty well.

Rusty Steel said today that he thought the first jump was amazing and that he can't wait to get back there and hit it again. :D

rustysteel

Likes Bikes
The track condition is great atm.....you just need to make sure you're not riding a f*#@ing Morewood Makulu that instead of taking a hit, explodes like New year's fireworks in your hands :rip:

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Hey bro,

Gonna head out from here ( Essendon Nth ) about 10.30. Should be there by 11.30 - 11.45 I guess. Look forward to seeing you.

Cheers,

Rich

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Thread dig - anyone ridden this recently? Watched a couple of uploads on YouTube in the last couple of weeks, looking pretty good?
Have never ridden it, but did see that the top half got rebuilt maybe 3-6 months ago. Also interested.

RAD82

Likes Bikes
Rode it on the weekend; top section has had some work done to it, specifically the jumps leading into the berms.

The rest of the track is attrocious and needs some major work.