POS Knolly Warden build

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
I believe Michael was talking about you over the weekend,

the only thing stopping me getting the blue/orange was my previously purchased purple parts... my girlfriend didn't think they would match.

That orange one previously posted looks fantastic!
Which orange one are you referring to?

Michael got back to me yesterday and they have a blue in stock, so might just get that. All my parts will be black, so no issues there. :)

All my current bikes are black, so will feel weird on something so loud! Haha! But just need to arrange purchase date etc now.

When is yours getting built?

cjm102

Likes Dirt
Which orange one are you referring to?

When is yours getting built?
I was referring to the blue/orange. I think the blue looks great and sure inspires creative builds... The Mrs had final say.

Waiting on forks and rims till I can complete the build. To be fair... It's killing me not having a trail bike!

Sneak peak:

Attachments

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
Can't wait to see it finished. Looking nice so far.

I'm hoping to pick up my frame in a week and a half, then I'll be like you waiting for parts.

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
Going to be busy this week. Just received my forks and rims. Decals on the way.
Getting closer mate. :)

I have my Blue/Orange nearly finished now. Just waiting for brakes.

I ordered some custom Pike decals in blue, but I just finished stripping the decals off the rims. Decided to go flat black.

cjm102

Likes Dirt
I've been a busy little boy for the last few weeks, this week included. For those who were interested in seeing how this build turned out... Here it is. Will get better photos in the coming weeks.

Stoked btw.

Attachments

cjm102

Likes Dirt
Lols... They're not ENVE's. That are carbon and look the part, but just genuine imitations.

Rides just as sweet as it looks too.

Z

Zaf

ENVE decals on non ENVE wheels. I bet you punch babies for fun as well.

Thomas11

Likes Dirt
I agree.....
Piss the Enve decals off,
and the little chopsticks tribute purple crap can off also and return to black
Then you sir will have a super sick ride

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Despite the wheels not being genuine, I think it looks great.

The yellow and purple works surprisingly well.
It really sticks out against the black!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Looks like a weapon. Nice work. Would love to do a build like this one day...

Snozz

Cannon Fodder
I've been a busy little boy for the last few weeks, this week included. For those who were interested in seeing how this build turned out... Here it is. Will get better photos in the coming weeks.

Stoked btw.
Ya bike looks unreal mate.

I'm building a up a green one. Mind if if I post in your thread?

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That looks great, the yellow rim decals match really well with frame decals. The only thing I can see that looks out of place is that seat, those rails are so damn high, looks odd....