DH Kona Stinky 2004 **Update** last pg hardtail 4X build

MTBalltheway

Likes Dirt
!

Bike looks great, great specs and great upgrade price.

I gotta say, I havn't been much of a fan of Kona, but this beast turns my opinion around!

GREAT WORK!

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am currently in the process of rawing it, and I reckon I will get an SLX derailer rather than saint.
:eek: GOOD LUCK!
Rawing will take you hours and hours.
It will look really nice on that bike though.
Still love it, still want one.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
upgrade the shock if you can sooner, rather then later ... it will totally change the ride.

I've got a blue one ... same year with a 5th element ... :)

p0mm13

Likes Bikes
hey guys i've looked at / ridden this bike before and it's so smooth it's unreal, with the upgrades it's gonna look sweet man do you want me to help you with it? oh and i gotta get a BMX frame my mate said he didn't have one i could buy :(

Shredden

Knows his goats
CoughGreatCough

I am probably going to get it powdercoated black, and get white bars and wheels (imperials).

Would anyone be interested in doing up a KONA and a Stinky logo for a small fee? I would probably use it as a stencil - white over black.

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CoughGreatCough

I am probably going to get it powdercoated black, and get white bars and wheels (imperials).

Would anyone be interested in doing up a KONA and a Stinky logo for a small fee? I would probably use it as a stencil - white over black.
Talk to your local screen printing company about.
Actually, get your dad to help you gauge idea's on where stickers could be made custom.

I asked my dad, and now im getting some stickers made.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Soon as the z1s arrive man.

Its currently in peices as I needed to get the old headset cups out to take to the bikeshop.

Oh yeah, an 8 year old at the local DJs came up to me and asked if I was sponsered. It was really awkward cos' the owner of the LBS was right next to me.