Landing shot

intense jonoooo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm pretty sure itz called "trick photography"

- rotate the picture to the left. Notice itz a landing in that direction and that all the guys are just lying down on the downramp... and that the top guys right ear is at the top of the up-ramp

[Z]

Likes Dirt
i'd like to see someone land that!
thats HuGe.
nice worj put up some pics of someone hitting it

Anthony!

Likes Dirt
intense jonoooo said:
i'm pretty sure itz called "trick photography"

- rotate the picture to the left. Notice itz a landing in that direction and that all the guys are just lying down on the downramp... and that the top guys right ear is at the top of the up-ramp

haha yeh, look at the trees!

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
intense jonoooo said:
rotate the picture to the left. Notice itz a landing in that direction and that all the guys are just lying down on the downramp...
The angles of the trees at the top are a bit of a giveaway.

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lmao without those trees damn, i've seen landings seriously that steep tho in richmond. hardcore bmx'ers.

nitwit

Likes Dirt
Well it isnt trick photography (i didnt intend it to be), the landing is big regardless. I dont have any shots i can find of someone hitting that particular jump, not any that give perspective of the size anyway.
Here are a few more.

Note. The wookie in the photo stands at 6ft4.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
There's heaps of pics already posted in phat snaps of Red Hill. But unfortunately that's all you'll get because as far as I know the joint is history. But I don't go there anymore anyway.