Last Purchases.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hang on, is the other one for the Mrs? The would be around the due date wouldn't it?
Nah, the little one should be 1 1/2 months old by then. It's actually for my older sister who got me into them in the first place all of twenty years ago.
My Mrs is still convinced she can go to Pearl Jam almost 8 months pregnant, we shall see. She's just bummed I got to see them last time and she didn't.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Apparently about $90 worth of various internet (i.e smut) subscriptions and $2000 which cannot be accounted for.

I'm just fortunate in that I reported my credit card lost a few weeks ago and it had already been canceled by the time these transactions were attempted.

The weird thing is my card was left at my mates place and regardless of how untrustworthy a reprobate he is, he;s been offshore for the last fortnight and couldn't possibly be responsible for the credit card fraud which basically means somebody got a hold of my CC number and went to town with it. How ironic that I thought I'd lost my card and canceled it 2 days before the scumbags ran amok with the number.

All in all it's worked out as a bit of a win for me although I'm now paranoid about all the gaps in my savings account balance that I originally attributed to alcohol and strip bars...

Saosin

Likes Bikes
$150 weekly rent
$300 Girlfriends Birthday present
$15 Cheap ass grog
$11.85 2 B&E Rolls and 2 B&E Muffins from maccas

Now im broke.

Arete

Likes Dirt
Sandisk sansa shaker mp3 player. Essentially a kids toy. http://www.pcauthority.com.au/Review/94795,sandisk-sansa-shaker.aspx

I bought an expensive Creative Zen a few years ago and it crapped out on me 4 times under warranty, the 5th time, the warranty had run out. My girlfriend's expensive ipod has just died after 3-4 years. Both were $300 plus players.

I decided I wasn't going to pay hundreds of dollars for an essentially disposable item, so I bought a $30 no name ebay player. Which was a frustrating, annoying worthless POS. Thankfully it died recently.

So I got the shaker. $28. Memory is in the form of an SD card (comes with a 512KB one) so you could effectively make it a 16gb player. Battery is a single AAA. It has an external speaker, 2 headphone jacks, volume control and a track forwards and backwards function. it also skips forward if you hold the on button and shake it and came loaded with rocking hits like wheels on the bus and mary had a little lamb.

Seems solid as hell, was cheap as and plays music, with surprisingly decent sound quality. Hopefully I'm on to something.

Knopey

Likes Dirt
Royal Horticultural Society's "Encyclopedia of Gardening" and tickets to Beethoven and the Opera House.

Neither of those are for me :p 1st year anniversary = paper, apparently :eek:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
2kg IQF XL pilchards.
1KG California calamari, food grade.
2xpk 4/, and 7/0 gamasaku ocotpus hooks.
2x 2.5g yo-zuri jigs
2x 22.7ltr fuel tanks, and fittings.

now to hope the wind drops of tonight/tomorow morning.