Lawn Mower Help

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
"why don't you just get the ALDI one?" was heard in this house... but I just picked up a new EGO :)

cheers @shiny, just doing my free battery claim now too!

After using a battery mower, no way I'm going back to noisy and smelly petrol ones.
Awesome, let us know what you think after a month or so. Which model did you get?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Recommendations for a cordless whipper snipper.

Got a 900sqm block, but probably realistically 700-750 to maintain...

Have AEG tools which have been good, so have had a bit of a gOoGle and read up on their models.

Just saw total tools has a $50 cash back on their EGO models when you bring in your old petrol whipper snipper too.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I have a ryobi, works for me. 1012 block, small house. Other place was more garden than this and no issues there. I only do a little with it here as we have a lawnmower man.
Yeah, most would be lawnmower, but we do have a lot of edges and trees etc

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Yeah, most would be lawnmower, but we do have a lot of edges and trees etc
Have an Ego multi tool. Not used the whipper snipper attachment as yet plan to this weekend if time allows. Hedge trimmer and pole saw attachments work great though.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Have an Ego multi tool. Not used the whipper snipper attachment as yet plan to this weekend if time allows. Hedge trimmer and pole saw attachments work great though.
Been researching a bit more. And I think I'll definitely go with a 56v/58v setup so no real loyalty to AEG as I only have 18v stuff of theirs.

EGO 56v is ahead by a nose as I can get $50 when I hand in my petrol ryobi (that has a fk'd big end and rattles my bones when/if I can get it to run.)