Legal Question (any police/lawyer's? on here)

METHOD

Likes Dirt
Most cops follow you and try to make you speed up (Called foxing i think??) and usually if you don't speed up they just overtake and do it to the next car. They must not have anything better to do apart from trying to force people to speed??

Bud Weiser

Likes Dirt
forcing people to speed is common,

but the fun part is being told that you are driving too slow, when you are clearly following the yellow recommended speed signs around bends and such. as you have to during your driving exam.

my record is doing 35 in a 60 zone because "i felt it unsafe to travel over the level crossing at 60" that was a funny night probably not helped by leeding them round the same residential block for a grand total of 5 laps. when asked i said that i was looking for a parking spot but had no luck.

im a cheeky one.

METHOD

Likes Dirt
I know someone that was having a bit of fun with cops and decided to speed a little bit over the speed limit (180 kmph in a 70 kmph zone). :):)

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I know someone that was having a bit of fun with cops and decided to speed a little bit over the speed limit (180 kmph in a 70 kmph zone). :):)
What a smart fellow he must be.

It's a miracle the fuckwit didn't kill anyone.