Lets FARK again? 26'' street

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok finally have the videos.

hop manual:
couldent find anything that was dry and long enough, this is the best i could find.
[video=youtube;95NiJFb7PR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95NiJFb7PR4[/video]

my set:
3 tap out of a bank. i had filmed a better one but lost it on my camera :(
[video=youtube;Vjs1Dj6VkoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjs1Dj6VkoA[/video]

and yes i really need to fix my brake:rolleyes:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
all looks good, does the 3 tap have to be out of a bank? I can probably throw my set up tommorrow.. Though, the weather is pretty shitty here..

DH Newb

Squid
Thanks rohan.

As you can see, its not flat.. but its the best i can manage.
Have you tried turning your bars the other way and pushing your right hand down into your knee?

Maybe different on a 20inch but doing them that way I used to get them over-flat or inverted, to the point on certain hips that i could hit my shoulder with my front tire.

Sweet pic though!! Where is that?

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have you tried turning your bars the other way and pushing your right hand down into your knee?

Maybe different on a 20inch but doing them that way I used to get them over-flat or inverted, to the point on certain hips that i could hit my shoulder with my front tire.

Sweet pic though!! Where is that?
I do normal taybos the other way, I believe my euros are oppo. My normal taybs are even worse.

The spot is in darling harbour, sydney.. If you live here im always happy to meet new people/show them around.

DH Newb

Squid
I do normal taybos the other way, I believe my euros are oppo. My normal taybs are even worse.

The spot is in darling harbour, sydney.. If you live here im always happy to meet new people/show them around.
Ok cool. It would seem my knowledge of tricks is outdated... Hahaha
I live in the west and I'm usually pretty keen to get into the city for a good street ride. Haven't ridden street on a MTB yet but I'm always keen.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok cool. It would seem my knowledge of tricks is outdated... Hahaha
I live in the west and I'm usually pretty keen to get into the city for a good street ride. Haven't ridden street on a MTB yet but I'm always keen.
Well send me a PM if your ever keen, I have a bmx too which I sometimes ride street on.. depending on how im (read: my back) is feeling.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry it took so long. couldent find a good hip. even when i did i couldent really do it proper. do any of these count? probabley letter for me.

heres my set. a fu-fanu (sp?)/tail tap thing
[video=youtube;7XtVsw3ZNbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XtVsw3ZNbM[/video]

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry it took so long. couldent find a good hip. even when i did i couldent really do it proper. do any of these count? probabley letter for me.
I'm going to say no, but im just keen to get a Anyone care to weigh in on it? My one wasn't exactly flat, and that last picture of yours is getting there. So someone can go against my decsion.

I'll try to get the next video up soon.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
but im just keen to get a Anyone care to weigh in on it?
Wow. That was a gramatical error punishable by death.

Sweet, a game that's going somewhere!
I beleive the formal proceedings are:
yakuza857: F
g-fish:

XD

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry I havent got my set up yet, ita been raining for the past 5 or so days and I have a bunch of assesments that need doing. Im going to try and find a carpark and get my set up today or tomorrow.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry I havent got my set up yet, ita been raining for the past 5 or so days and I have a bunch of assesments that need doing. Im going to try and find a carpark and get my set up today or tomorrow.
yer thats cool, i have a shit load of assesment due aswell :(