Lets get a regular crew for some local dh in se queensland.

DanVucetic

Likes Bikes
I am interested in getting some people together to hit some local dh around se queensland.

Is anyone interested in doing some DH this weekend maybe gap creek.

Im thinking maybe to meet up around 1:00 on Sunday the 7th of Feb.

send me a email.

daniel.vucetic@nextbyte.com.au

Last edited:

Cooch

Likes Dirt
I am interested in getting some people together to hit some local dh around se queensland.

Is anyone interested in doing some DH this weekend maybe gap creek.

Im thinking maybe to meet up around 1:00 on Sunday the 7th of Feb.

send me a email.

daniel.vucetic@nextbyte.com.au
Why don't you join a club - there are several here and around Brisbane that cater specifically to downhill. That way you will be insured, get invited along to downhill open days/ races and meet like minded riders, while also supporting your sport!!

...and before I get flamed: Joining a club isn't all about racing and race licenses - it's about meeting other riders/people/groups/ etc. that share your passion. Racing and insurance is just a bonus.

DanVucetic

Likes Bikes
It was fun, there is a little section of Mt Cootha linking to gap creek and its pretty fast and sweet.

The two Gap Creek pedal dh runs aren't so bad just a bit too polished for my liking.

I would like to join a club but am moving overseas mid year so yeah.

We need more local DH days.

Last edited:

G-Rod

Squid
yeah dude id be hell keen to get a local group together. But the only thing there isnt many local DH tracks. I usually head out to tambo to ride. Longish haul but worth it :

:)

Id love to join in on rides. pretty much free after 10am so can go cootha for a spin any day :D

yeah need to meet new people too :)

Golf Pro

Likes Dirt
I'll Be There

Hey Merry Christmas Guys
I live on the Gold coast and very willing to drive and catch up with you guys. I am new to downhill and would love to ride with some fellow members here,
Send me a PM of where and when and I will do my best to be there.
Cheers
Addam

MitchM

Likes Bikes
Im keen to get into more riding in the local brisbane south area. Anybody around there give me a email. I know of some tracks and stuff.

DVS969

Likes Dirt
I am keen as to hook up with a few guys to ride with, I have a ute that i can shuttle 3 people in also.

keena as

hi guys i live in brissy and am super keen to meet up for rides i usually go to blackstone or cleary most weekends.

luke240z

Likes Bikes
Hey fellas,

I'm bang up for some of this action. I Live on the Northside and ride Clear, The Gap and the occasional run at Steve Jones. Plan to do a lot more riding this year so let's start putting some dates, tracks and numbers together so we can hook up and make a day of it.

Cheers
Luke