Life Cycles DVD & Bluray - Now in stock at TBSM.COM.AU

TBSM

The Bike Shed Mortdale
Hi Guys and Girls,

Life Cycles has now arrived at tbsm.com.au and we have the DVD on special for $29,95 and the Bluray for $54,95 including delivery to your door. As i'm sure all of you are aware a film of this calibre really needs to be watched on Bluray when on a HDTV to get close to the definition it was filmed in.

Just in case you haven't heard about Life Cycles...

It tells a spectacular story of the bike, from its creation to its eventual demise. A visually stunning journey, with thought provoking narration, Life Cycles used Ultra HD to document the many stories surrounding the mountain bike and its culture. Ride along into breathtaking natural settings, as they battle the elements, showcase the progression of riding, take a road trip, fix the bike, show the destruction and eventual creation of trails.

[video]http://player.vimeo.com/video/14600175[/video]

Want to order a copy? Head to the following link; http://tbsm.com.au/...

Last edited:

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thankyou

It's worth having two copies people. I have a pre-order copy still to come. Very happy tbsm, quick delivery ordered late Wed Night, arrived on my door Friday early on my day off and before the w/e where I'd have to wait two days. Awesome. The film is worth every dollar, I'd be happy to pay double for it. Stop being stingy and go order it guys. Truly is another perspective on the bicycle.

Jubas

Likes Dirt
It's worth having two copies people. I have a pre-order copy still to come. Very happy tbsm, quick delivery ordered late Wed Night, arrived on my door Friday early on my day off and before the w/e where I'd have to wait two days. Awesome. The film is worth every dollar, I'd be happy to pay double for it. Stop being stingy and go order it guys. Truly is another perspective on the bicycle.
I think a few of us are trying to be less stingy and pay more for the bluray version.

BUT, there seems to be no info on it?

TBSM

The Bike Shed Mortdale
Hi Guys, sorry for the late response.

I can understand the demand for a Bluray with this film (no point of them spending all that time and in "ultra hd" to then compress it down to DVD format). I have made some inquiries with our supplier and hopefully will have an answer shortly.

When Follow Me came out on Bluray it was around a month or so after the DVD release from memory...

Regards
Liam @ TBSM

TBSM

The Bike Shed Mortdale
Bluray version 1 week away so have put some on back order. Finding out the price now..