Little Things You Hate

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Hangovers and impulse purchases as a result of said hangovers
On the plus side I now have a very nice new watch although the three and a half grand was probably better off in my 'house deposit' fund.

Speaking of which,

LTIL Being able to put off a mature grown up purchase for another couple of weeks!

camoshop

Banned
Hangovers and impulse purchases as a result of said hangovers
On the plus side I now have a very nice new watch although the three and a half grand was probably better off in my 'house deposit' fund.

Speaking of which,

LTIL Being able to put off a mature grown up purchase for another couple of weeks!
Come one let's see this watch !!! I'm glad I don't drink and go online anymore, I've made some random online, drinken purchases....

Beej1

Uncoordinated father-in-laws who admit to suffering from 'dropsies' (breaks 2 smartphones a year) deciding to carry your child even when you suggest maybe not, then doing it anyway, dropping her, and wondering why I went right fucking off at him.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Uncoordinated father-in-laws who admit to suffering from 'dropsies' (breaks 2 smartphones a year) deciding to carry your child even when you suggest maybe not, then doing it anyway, dropping her, and wondering why I went right fucking off at him.
Just fucking Inlaws. They should make the hunting down an execution of them a televised sport.

Then replace the AFL with it. Then they wouldn't have to close down the city for the wank fest that is the grand final parade.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Come one let's see this watch !!! I'm glad I don't drink and go online anymore, I've made some random online, drinken purchases....
Wasn't online. I got lost in Chadstone shopping centre. Seriously couldn't find my way back to David Jones which was where I parked. i was only there because I a shit and there are no servos on the Monash freeway. Wound up there for over an hour and tunnel vision was setting in (I hadn't drank for almost a month so the hangover had a sting)

Anyway, inner nerd saw a ltd edition watch inspired by the F4 phantom which is a fucking awesome aircraft that I loved as a kid. Had to buy it.

image.jpg

stirk

Burner
Wasn't online. I got lost in Chadstone shopping centre. Seriously couldn't find my way back to David Jones which was where I parked. i was only there because I a shit and there are no servos on the Monash freeway. Wound up there for over an hour and tunnel vision was setting in (I hadn't drank for almost a month so the hangover had a sting)

Anyway, inner nerd saw a ltd edition watch inspired by the F4 phantom which is a fucking awesome aircraft that I loved as a kid. Had to buy it.

View attachment 312078
Sucker, looks like any other watch but has a fighter jet image on it! I'd buy it too!!

My dad flew the Canadair F-86 Sabre for RCAF, NATO forces stationed in Germany during the 50's.

The old war birds are beautiful, although also deadly, machines.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I got lost in Chadstone shopping centre. Seriously couldn't find my way back to David Jones which was where I parked. i was only there because I a shit and there are no servos on the Monash freeway.
You literally go past a servo between getting off the Monash & falling into the black hole of despair that is Chadstone....

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Sucker, looks like any other watch but has a fighter jet image on it! I'd buy it too!!

My dad flew the Canadair F-86 Sabre for RCAF, NATO forces stationed in Germany during the 50's.

The old war birds are beautiful, although also deadly, machines.
I like to think I got off lightly. If it had a Spitfire, Mosquito, P51, Blackbird or Vulcan I'd have paid whatever the hell they were asking and given them the shirt off my back too.

LTIH/LTIL being a sucker for that kind of nostalgia.

speaking of which. Here's what I'd have if I were 'hedge-fund' rich..

DSC05002.JPG

although I could happily swap the Meteor for one of these:

DSC05071.JPG

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I like to think I got off lightly. If it had a Spitfire, Mosquito, P51, Blackbird or Vulcan I'd have paid whatever the hell they were asking and given them the shirt off my back too.

View attachment 312093

View attachment 312094
Spitfire any day of the week.

scblack

Leucocholic

View attachment 312093

View attachment 312094
In the first pic is that a Messerschmidt ME66? I Loved that plane as a kid.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Hmm maybe I am thinking the wrong aircraft you are asking about, EDIT:

Gloster Meteor top left, then CAC Boomerang top right, lower right is a mk IX Spitfire and bottom left is a Sabre, based on the livery it is a CAC CA-27 but could be a repainted American F-86. Hard to tell from that shot. Not many Boomerangs came back.

Last edited:

camoshop

Banned

View attachment 312078
Looks good, arg chadstone, I use to live in murrumbeena so was close to me, one xmas I was stuck in the car park for over an hour, my gf at the time got out and did her shopping my road Rage was off the charts, hate that place haha

LTIH = uncertainty at work

I keep getting told they are happy, nothing to be concerned about however I'm conscious of the "you never see the one that gets you" philosophy

Plus my missus won't let me use the "buy a new bike to tell the universe how its gonna be" angle.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I keep getting told they are happy, nothing to be concerned about however I'm conscious of the "you never see the one that gets you" philosophy

Plus my missus won't let me use the "buy a new bike to tell the universe how its gonna be" angle.
Turn up to work drunk. Give them something to hate you for and earn back their respect from. Then you will feel good.

moorey

call me Mia

We were told daily that all was fine at my place...then I gave notice of leaving, and the boss confided that 2 were about to be made redundant (out of 9 staff). I saved someone's job, another is about to go, and they have no idea.
That's not helping, is it? :sorry:

scblack

Leucocholic
Hmm maybe I am thinking the wrong aircraft you are asking about, EDIT:

Gloster Meteor top left, then CAC Boomerang top right, lower right is a mk IX Spitfire and bottom left is a Sabre, based on the livery it is a CAC CA-27 but could be a repainted American F-86. Hard to tell from that shot. Not many Boomerangs came back.
Thanks for that. I was wrong.

Its the top left one I was thinking of. And its called Messerschmidt ME 262, just remembered correct number. Seeing as how the plane has RAF circle on it, not much chance of it being German huh. But I was looking at it on my phone, in the dunny in the very dark of early morning.