Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Mutha fucking microsoft windows useless fucking piles of steaming shit....

Had a mighty close call at work - submitting a report to UN, the culmination of a year's work. Working in Indesign (old obsolete version because the fucking hopeless privatised IT system won't give us up to date software...) and working hard through yesterday to finalise the report. It was behaving weird all day and crashed several times causing me heart attacks but it recovered. Got it done, exported to a pdf and uploaded to the UN at 9 last night (on someone's home computer because the work computer has an ancient IE which doesn't work with UN systems..).

Came in this morning and the computer crashed - file corrupted all of yesterday's work lost. Fuck me glad that didn't happen last night...

With apologies to the freaks out there that proclaim "like" windows - seriously what the fuck are we doing still using this crap...?

Also - privatising IT support is as bad an idea as privatising public transport - you still get the same crappy service but pay twice as much for it...

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been to Auschwitz. There are huge collections of people's teeth, hair, skulls, etc. Their are huge ovens and chambers, clearly built with old technology. The living conditions are apalling.

I also personally know people who fled their homelands and were forced to abandon all their worldly possessions and start afresh in a strange land. Some of these people are my family. Anyone questioning the reality of the holocaust is quite welcome to come and talk to my family about your bullshit, offensive, selfish and misguided conspiracy crap.

I happen to believe that some Jews have exaggerated some claims about the holocaust (why I'll never understand, wasn't it bad enough?), but to run with that and claim it never happened at all is the absolute depth of ignorance. Spouting conspiracy theories may make you feel like a superior hipster intellect, but that's all it is, just a feeling, an illusion. You are abusing the reality of the suffering and death of vast numbers of people to make up for some gap in your self esteem by making yourself feel smart based on a complete fabrication. The reality, in contrast to your feeling, is that you are an inferior intellect with serious problems and lack of respect for humanity.

/rant over

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is this a metaphor for gassing something?
He eats a lot of beans.

I've been to Auschwitz. There are huge collections of people's teeth, hair, skulls, etc. Their are huge ovens and chambers, clearly built with old technology. The living conditions are apalling.

I also personally know people who fled their homelands and were forced to abandon all their worldly possessions and start afresh in a strange land. Some of these people are my family. Anyone questioning the reality of the holocaust is quite welcome to come and talk to my family about your bullshit, offensive, selfish and misguided conspiracy crap.

I happen to believe that some Jews have exaggerated some claims about the holocaust (why I'll never understand, wasn't it bad enough?), but to run with that and claim it never happened at all is the absolute depth of ignorance. Spouting conspiracy theories may make you feel like a superior hipster intellect, but that's all it is, just a feeling, an illusion. You are abusing the reality of the suffering and death of vast numbers of people to make up for some gap in your self esteem by making yourself feel smart based on a complete fabrication. The reality, in contrast to your feeling, is that you are an inferior intellect with serious problems and lack of respect for humanity.

/rant over
Oh come on! Those "ovens" are alien refuelling depots, just like the pyramids. That "old technology" is millions of intergalactic years worth of knowledge. Why are humans so arrogant?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
LTIH.

Pete Evens cook book for children. Some of the "ideas"

1. A good egg
2. Onion poultice
3. Happy Tummy Brew
4. Soft boiled eggs with salmon roe
5. Willow’s Pâté
6. ‘Dirty’ vs. ‘clean’ fruits & vegetables
7. Marrow soldiers
8. Chicken brawn

boom king, next weeks paleo kids specials board?

Last edited:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ltih:
Getting home and watching GoT on our normal 42” telly, after staying with the girl's folks for a week, and watching their big are TV.
Maybe its time to revisit the projector in the lounge room...

moorey

call me Mia
Piking chunts.

Regular 6am ride with 2 farkiners. One messages at 5.30 that his daughters cooking upset his arse, the other is a no show, whit me waiting out at the meet point. After I give up and go home, 'sorry, didn't set my alarm'.

Dead to me.