Little Things You Hate

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Dude at work caught fire today. Then he set the workshop on fire. Now there's more white powder everywhere than at the logies after party.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dude at work caught fire today. Then he set the workshop on fire. Now there's more white powder everywhere than at the logies after party.
LOL! Seen it before, a dude I worked with let carbon clean fluid leak onto a dizzy cap then it goes ka boom and a big fire followed. He stands there like a fuckwitt trying to blow the flame out with his mouth, I told him to stand back while I used the fire extinguisher. After I had finished with the fire extinguisher and sprayed his face because he didn't want to get out of the way. He stands straight up and wipes the white dust from his eyes while choking at the same time and he looked like a dead set clown.

Get anything you have electrically out of there, the powder fucks it.

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
I stopped watching a lot of mainstream sports a looooong time ago as I was getting sick of only seeing stories about the players doing things off the field instead of on the field. It's another industry in itself this shit! The media is the problem and people running a phone video on everything is making the problem worse.
If i were the dopey league player that got torched for humping a dog then I would be removing the bones from the person's neck who got that video out in public. Aside from trying to pash the stiff chick in the video, that was a pretty tame series of events and I cannot see why the world needs to know about it to the point where that guy loses his job.
Seriously Australia, mind you own business and stop overreacting to things that aren't your business.
Yup, I'd say if you followed most sports people around this sorta shit would happen. I knew of a guy that looked like a footy player and he used to get random chicks just jumping on his lap or a sneaky grope, it would even happen if his missus was next to him.
Hell, even I've had a random chick grab my head and wedge it in to her boobs then force me to motor boat her, I thought it was hilarious as I was just walking to a pub, if I did something similar to a female I'd no doubt be in a Mia Freedman blog entry or in trouble with the fuzz.

Someone needs to lease island with loads of booze, prozzies and a total camera/phone ban, you'd make a killing hiring it out to footy teams.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
its high summer in melbourne, its early saturday morning, keen for a ride and its 12° (app 10°) overcast & gloomy as shit, forecast to rain again....
fuckit....time to break out the winter kit early i guess :p

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
its high summer in melbourne, its early saturday morning, keen for a ride and its 12° (app 10°) overcast & gloomy as shit, forecast to rain again....
fuckit....time to break out the winter kit early i guess :p
Could be worse, could be hot and dusty!

Haakon

Logging on his morning to check status on a $300 car part I ordered from the UK to find it's now on a 34% off sale....

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Could be worse, could be hot and dusty!
actually ended up a decent day with no rain and warm enough...got into a groove and ended up with a lazy 102km trek around local trails/paths :p
no dust after the rains, trails were really dry so better than expected. im just not into dull gloomy mornings....prefer a bit of sun to wake me up & get me moving!

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
EDIT:
Seriously Australia, mind you own business and stop overreacting to things that aren't your business.
I think the over reaction is due to the growing suspicion that the person in question has had actual intercourse with dogs. Maybe other animals too. Quite possibly whilst completely sober.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
It's refreshing to hear that train of thought. People on TV are too glorified; especially politicians! Honestly folks, most people sit around at smoko hanging shit on some fat guy who works in an office that feeds information to the TV stations they own so you can hype it up and have something to talk about. The news you choose to watch would be better to watch if it was just an inaccurate review of today's weather. Aside from that, everything on it is fucking brainwashing irrelevant shit planted on your doorstep that you think you need to know.

Internet memes are the truth. ;)
We've had the baby boomer generation, generation X, Generation Y but I think the next one should be called Generation Outraged.

Everyone needs to be morally outraged by something to show their value. Some sportsboof acts like a tool, doesn't break any laws and doesn't hurt anyone but we're all supposed to be outraged (forget the fact that some one filmed a private moment and flogged it off to commercial channels that sell outrage).

Moral outrage - today's way of showing everyone how correct and enlightened you are.

Haakon

I'm outraged that you're not outraged at the clear moral outrage presented by deviants like this corrupting our yoof. It's outrageous...

But I still think it's a bit weird they piss on themselves... Purely anthropological curiosity though.

stirk

Burner
lTIH: nits!

If the kids get them I need treatment also, apparently.

Maybe time to go bald ala Moorey, no hair no nits.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
We've had the baby boomer generation, generation X, Generation Y but I think the next one should be called Generation Outraged.

Everyone needs to be morally outraged by something to show their value. Some sportsboof acts like a tool, doesn't break any laws and doesn't hurt anyone but we're all supposed to be outraged (forget the fact that some one filmed a private moment and flogged it off to commercial channels that sell outrage).

Moral outrage - today's way of showing everyone how correct and enlightened you are.
Sorry I disagree.
(Start rant)
This is not a generational issue but a fucken social disease. I say that because it inflicts those from Gen X through to the millennials. Basically anyone socially connected without half a brain ie sheeple
The next person that tells me they are offended by something I am going to go to great lengths to be a proper chunt and tear strips off them publicly to just show how misappropriated their outrage actually is!
(End Rant)

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Given that said dipshit footy player's dad used to be my Industrial Arts teacher and was a deeply disciplined bloke to the point of being somewhat scary...it amuses me no end to know that his own son is a person of questionable character.

Outraged, though? It strikes me that the modern generation of average numb nuts never had to sit through the annual NRL footy talent competition on live TV back in the 70's...that used to make my Old Man want to eat the floorboards. THAT was outrage.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Given that said dipshit footy player's dad used to be my Industrial Arts teacher and was a deeply disciplined bloke to the point of being somewhat scary...it amuses me no end to know that his own son is a person of questionable character.
Because they have been controlled so much in their life, they just let go and go wild when they get in control.

You know, like the preacher's daughter. I grew up with a preacher's daughter as a next door neighbour, she had a perfect life. Not allowed to listen to rocknroll, not allowed to watch any movie bar gone with the wind or the willy wonka factory. Spoiled rotten with about 10 horses to herself and all the accessories. Only allowed to wear long dresses and loose fitting jeans, you get the drift now. When she turned 16, ran away from home, fell pregnant within a few weeks, turns into a drug addict and rebelled all the way.

davehirst

Likes Dirt
I hate when you spend the weekend pruning magnolias to the point where they look superb, weeding, gardening and doing an amazing job, then 30 minutes after you knock off you hear the crash of your 50 ft liquid amber demolish the lot.
Why did I bother, and wheres my gin.
Guess tomorrow I am on the chain saw

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
I hate when you spend the weekend pruning magnolias to the point where they look superb, weeding, gardening and doing an amazing job, then 30 minutes after you knock off you hear the crash of your 50 ft liquid amber demolish the lot.
Why did I bother, and wheres my gin.
Guess tomorrow I am on the chain saw

Wow, I didn't think those things ever fell over!

Pretty plain timber so it's not really worth getting someone in with a mill.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
the CHUNT that just would have crashed into me on a pedestrian crossing / intersection at around 40kmh+ had i not stopped and dismounted cause i do not trust anyone on the road anymore and havent for awhile.....
(even when im on FUCKING ZEBRA CROSSING and am highly visible and am making eye contact with the driver to make sure they see me and are going to yield)

fuckin evil self centered chunt just ignored me even though i had right of way a pedestrian crossing and give way signs to oncoming traffic(her) and she could clearly see me for at least 20metres as she sped towards the bypass onramp
....THEN fuck-knuckle DICKHEAD behind her decides 'oh well if she can disregard that cyclist with a pedestrian crossing then so can i' & blows through the sliplane and looks right through me as i stand there in disbelief waiting to cross.....FFFFFFFFUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with people??!

Last edited: