Little Things You Hate

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quick night ride in the fog and this fking huge Doberman comes charging up the trail out of the blackness. Absolutely shit myself and put on the biggest baddest bluff I could muster and the dog froze. I powered by and up the bike path and hear the owner somewhere in the bush yell 'he won't hurt ya'.. Bull fuck he won't, he just charged cause he thought I was a rabbit with ayups strapped to my head.. FFS.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People who do nothing but piss and moan every time manufacturers come out with something new. If that was the attitude 20 years ago, we'd all still be riding full rigid bikes with rim brakes and 2" tyres.
If after all of man's achievements and misadventures you don't think the humble push bike could have been optimised by now, well, that's about it isn't it. You may well be the perfect consumer for...ever. As soon as SRAM et al. realise they only need new stickers each year you can be sure that's what they'll do. Until then, enjoy eagle, maybe falcon, then welcome home samurai. Think people.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
' I hate that, it's not right to dumb down a trail to suit your ability.

I also hate people modifying an old feature to suit their unique super skills. '

My pet hate - just cos you cant ride it the first time you see it or fell off = learn to ride it.