Little Things You Hate

bardynt

Back in his day.....
[video=youtube_share;byz7JCf5thM]https://youtu.be/byz7JCf5thM[/video]
lol is why i dont to the theatre

I went to the outdoor cienmas with my dad and his gf when they came up to visit. It was about one guy masburation journey, i kid you not most awakrd hour and bit sitting watching this shit.

There will be arts months up here that i never go too , cause bunch of arty shit that makes no sense.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
lol is why i dont to the theatre

I went to the outdoor cienmas with my dad and his gf when they came up to visit. It was about one guy masburation journey, i kid you not most awakrd hour and bit sitting watching this shit.

There will be arts months up here that i never go too , cause bunch of arty shit that makes no sense.
You're obviously missing out. Who doesn't want to watch a guy whack his faux cock on a bar? It does speak deeply into the futile nature of everyday life as a man.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I have come back to my favourite thread now that the hating is over.
OMG guns yes / no that argument is going nowhere.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
People cutting slices out of the cake rather than cutting a crosshair and then going from there. You end up with the cake's centre being in the bottom left and pieces that don't even remotely match.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
People cutting slices out of the cake rather than cutting a crosshair and then going from there. You end up with the cake's centre being in the bottom left and pieces that don't even remotely match.
Just turn it around so the centre is top right. Evens it out

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You can still win this...get high alc% liqueur/liquor of your preference, probably helps if you match it to the cake, and make a syrup on the stove top. Watch out if you cook with gas you'll get some flames! Actually you want the flames!!! Maybe put the cake in then set it on fire? Fuck it...once Tue syrup is made pour it over that centre of cake, add cream, and you're the winner.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Just browsing around the bike clearances online and came across a $1k 650+ bike, nothing special and spec/value was probably not even that great.

Anyway I noticed it had 'qr' wheels and that was surprising because I was under the assumption plus sized would just go to use boost sizing at least for clearance. Keep scrolling and it also says boost hubs. Fair enough probably a typo. Take a look at the picture and, no it's definitely qr. Keep reading and it says:

'Boost QR 141x9mm'

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

moorey

call me Mia
Just browsing around the bike clearances online and came across a $1k 650+ bike, nothing special and spec/value was probably not even that great.

Anyway I noticed it had 'qr' wheels and that was surprising because I was under the assumption plus sized would just go to use boost sizing at least for clearance. Keep scrolling and it also says boost hubs. Fair enough probably a typo. Take a look at the picture and, no it's definitely qr. Keep reading and it says:

'Boost QR 141x9mm'

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Boost is 41mm now? I'm running boost+, aka 142.

Some still refer to thru axles thatscrew in, as opposed to pinch bolts, as QR...are you sure it's not that?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Boost is 41mm now? I'm running boost+, aka 142.

Some still refer to thru axles thatscrew in, as opposed to pinch bolts, as QR...are you sure it's not that?
This is what it says:

Formula 110x15 front, Boost QR 141x9mm with HG driver rear

It would appear that it actually is boost spacing but qr style. Since 135qr = 142 TA, this would be the same thing: 148 boost TA = 141 boost qr.

That insanity of it all! New standard that is supposedly better and a gazillion times stiffer, then hey lets screw with people and make a qr frame and put qr boost hubs for kicks. Because ya know that thing about TA being stiffer was only a joke.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Thieves. I leave my track pump at our front door a lot of the time, it makes it easy to whack in a bit of air as I go out the door. We got a delivery left at the front door without a knock a couple of days ago and now I notice my pump is missing. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Unfortunately I was subject to hearing a news article earlier today that said the Saudi Arabian soccer team didn't partake in the minute silence with the Aussie team remembering some people who lost their lives in England and their management said prior to the match that they wouldn't be involved. On what possible grounds could any humane culture not observe that kind of thing where innocent people were killed? What a prehistoric bunch of fucking arseholes. I hope they all got their nuts kicked in by some thug on the other team and had their dinner thrown at them. Fucking jerks.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Ultimately, firearms are tools. Not tennis racquets.
Bang on. Calling hunting with guns sport, is a load of shit. It's an activity, like scrapbooking or decoupage.

Interesting how shooting pigs is called environmentally friendly, but when a shark attacks a feral species who is destroying its environment, its called rouge and him and his mates are hunted down and killed.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bang on. Calling hunting with guns sport, is a load of shit. It's an activity, like scrapbooking or decoupage.

Interesting how shooting pigs is called environmentally friendly, but when a shark attacks a feral species who is destroying its environment, its called rouge and him and his mates are hunted down and killed.....
Kick that hornets' nest!!!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

The fuckers are wearing lipstick? Where do you go surfing?