Little Things You Hate

Freediver

I can go full Karen
had to go to Bunnings to get 1mm drill bit to drill through my fingernail today
don't know what was more painful, drilling my nail or dealing with clueless Bunnings sales staff!
You want to get on that straight after you mash it, before the blood clots so all the pressure is relieved.
The painless way of drilling it is with the pointy bit of a large syringe. Just put it between your thumb and forefinger and twist it back and forth, you don't need much pressure because they are so sharp.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Upshifts and downshifts - my inner pedant is annoyed when I see these terms used in the context of the size of the cog/chainring rather than the ratio. Like who up shifts to a lower gear ratio ffs

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The morning cycling group heading North on the M7 Cycleway on Tuesday mornings is the thing that's helping the fat pig focus his pointless rage. Fwvark, they probably have a really cool name, are thinking about getting jerseys made up... but collectively act like a drunk poop trying its best to swim against the toilet swirl dragging it down! Just go away!!!!

The cranky meat sack had to dodge one of the useless turds doing a U-turn on the cycle pathway without looking, as a few of his/her (not frunking sure, dont care) friends swanned around in all directions all over the pathway. The meat sack was channeling the pig with some choice screaming, but le peleton de ru phuksticks probably all had ipods jammed into their ears playing forking Eurovision shite (all Eurovision sucks except that Icelandic group Hatari.... they rocked!) into their vacuous heads. The laws of physics would have been in the pigs favour if the lycra clad bianchi riding knob chaffing prik had of blocked the pigs path only moments earlier.....

It's not the first time the pig has had to swerve to avoid that group either..... so, the pig hates you, the meat sock hates you, the pigs sweaty bike shorts hate you all...

ahhhhhhhhhhh

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The morning cycling group heading North on the M7 Cycleway on Tuesday mornings is the thing that's helping the fat pig focus his pointless rage. Fwvark, they probably have a really cool name, are thinking about getting jerseys made up... but collectively act like a drunk poop trying its best to swim against the toilet swirl dragging it down! Just go away!!!!

The cranky meat sack had to dodge one of the useless turds doing a U-turn on the cycle pathway without looking, as a few of his/her (not frunking sure, dont care) friends swanned around in all directions all over the pathway. The meat sack was channeling the pig with some choice screaming, but le peleton de ru phuksticks probably all had ipods jammed into their ears playing forking Eurovision shite (all Eurovision sucks except that Icelandic group Hatari.... they rocked!) into their vacuous heads. The laws of physics would have been in the pigs favour if the lycra clad bianchi riding knob chaffing prik had of blocked the pigs path only moments earlier.....

It's not the first time the pig has had to swerve to avoid that group either..... so, the pig hates you, the meat sock hates you, the pigs sweaty bike shorts hate you all...

ahhhhhhhhhhh
I had a similar hate moment recently...I was about to walk across a pedestrian crossing when a group of about 15-20 cyclists hammered through. They definitely saw me, even called out "pedestrian" as they cut me off and charged through. I gave thought to walking into the middle of the fuckers and causing chaos, but decided not getting hurt was a better idea. The lycra must cut off airflow to the brain.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I had a similar hate moment recently...I was about to walk across a pedestrian crossing when a group of about 15-20 cyclists hammered through. They definitely saw me, even called out "pedestrian" as they cut me off and charged through. I gave thought to walking into the middle of the fuckers and causing chaos, but decided not getting hurt was a better idea. The lycra must cut off airflow to the brain.
don't walk the Fernleigh Track anytime soon then, would go as far as to say it sounds like a similar pack of "tour de fucktard" riders that inhabit the Fernleigh!