Little Things You Hate

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Why is this so common?!?
I just don’t get it. Our council has spent loads of money installing new paths in our area and people walk on the road. Perhaps it the same People who put plastic covers on couches, they don’t want to dirty the footpath!

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
Shimano Australia: Geo-block, jack up prices, don't hold stock and don't give any indication of when stock might be there again. 2 months I've been waiting.
I'm trying to support the local retailers, even happy with paying some extra to do so. But it would seem that thanks to Shimano's complete lack of caring that this is almost impossible to do anyway.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Shimano Australia: Geo-block, jack up prices, don't hold stock and don't give any indication of when stock might be there again. 2 months I've been waiting.
I'm trying to support the local retailers, even happy with paying some extra to do so. But it would seem that thanks to Shimano's complete lack of caring that this is almost impossible to do anyway.
More money in fishing rods is the answer... not kidding!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Some ebay sellers can still ship Shimano gear here or just get a US postal address like a shipitto and forward it.

If you only have to make a few purchases then it isn't too bad but would add up if you have to do some bigger purchases.

As much as I loathe the Shimano geoblock, I loathe the rude pricing for Sram Eagle GX cassettes even more.

Geoblocking companies all can eat a large packet of dicks. I hope I get to see the reps at an event someday so I can be a royal PITA and let them know personally.

You got to work it out get around it unfortunately.

Anyone for some tasty chips before @moorey comes along and hogs the whole packet... Nom.... Nom....
FB_IMG_1571553721147.jpg

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH...Algorithms that clearly don’t work. I couldn’t give a flying fuck, nor have ever read an article about Megan Markle, Karl Stepanovic, MAFS or Thugby, but it’s all that clogs up my news feed.
Get all your poo in one sock, Steve Jobs.