Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
So castle is gone from thr ARU. 11 xaptains of the wallabies had a whinge about a woman being in charge and rupert got his spineless puppet in.

As a boy i thought the cricket and rugby captains of australia were more honourable positions than prime minister. Yea nah.
Not that i know anything or really care about sports balls of any sort, but is this because she kicked out that idiot god botherer for being an offensive dickhead and made all the neoliberals lose their shit?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
So castle is gone from thr ARU. 11 xaptains of the wallabies had a whinge about a woman being in charge and rupert got his spineless puppet in.

As a boy i thought the cricket and rugby captains of australia were more honourable positions than prime minister. Yea nah.
Sure it's a woman?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that was a crap hand for anyone to deal with. when izzy lied and went to court it was going to be both costly and bad PR the longer it dragged out so settling at the insurance companies call was the best of a bad list of options.

Fox has the rights to rugby here and contract is up this year. Castle knocked back the initial bit (20m a year when current value is high 50's). Rupert wants it talked down so he's had his payroll boy phil kearns pushed to take over. And there's a ridiculous degree of private school old boys entitlement going on with the past captains bid for power. A poor on field showing, an immature and underperforming wallabies coach that she didnt hire, and a badly expanded and unpopular super rugby comp (again that she wasnt part of designing) are all factors against her.

I think overall shes been the single best performer on and off the field for australia in these times. The only thing i think is lacking is a long way down is promoting to kids and supporting the local clubs. Thats why my kids got into afl - the giants turn up at school every year to promote it, we get players turn up at our training, a player did a hype video for one of our teams that got smashed. We get training for coaches with AFL level coaches. ARU - we had a bbq at randwick and no one from western sydney turned up. This is a long term thing though - its a private schools game here. The only reason i got hooked on rugby was from time working in south africa.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Knowing that you should pay for express post but then not paying for express post and then having to wait while the five separate parcels that contain all the parts of your new bike sit unloved and undelivered in various AusPost depots up the eastern seaboard. :(

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Knowing that you should pay for express post but then not paying for express post and then having to wait while the five separate parcels that contain all the parts of your new bike sit unloved and undelivered in various AusPost depots up the eastern seaboard. :(
I shipped those hubs express? Overnight shipping wasn’t guaranteed though.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I shipped those hubs express? Overnight shipping wasn’t guaranteed though.
Hubs turned up yesterday (thanks!). Cheap wheels I bought for the interim turned up yesterday and Identiti rebate fork I ordered from the UK turned up today (both with TNT), but I am still waiting on the frame and all other parts.

Aaaaand the Auspost parcels guy just turned up with an Amazon order for my partner and no bike parts for me, so safe to say nothing's coming til Monday now at best.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So we are all agreed then? Rugby is a shit sport and the sooner it and the other footballs are banned the better we will be as a nation? I'm glad the awakening is happening.
rugby can deliver people like kearns, or legends like faffe de clerke who greets royalty in speedos. unfortunately aus rugby right now has no real characters, and really no soul beyond club level

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
rugby can deliver people like kearns, or legends like faffe de clerke who greets royalty in speedos. unfortunately aus rugby right now has no real characters, and really no soul beyond club level
Pocock seems like a solid human being, shame he's retired.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Sure it's a woman?

I didn't realise you were part of Ruperts cheer squad, or an avid AJ listener.
that was a crap hand for anyone to deal with. when izzy lied and went to court it was going to be both costly and bad PR the longer it dragged out so settling at the insurance companies call was the best of a bad list of options.

Fox has the rights to rugby here and contract is up this year. Castle knocked back the initial bit (20m a year when current value is high 50's). Rupert wants it talked down so he's had his payroll boy phil kearns pushed to take over. And there's a ridiculous degree of private school old boys entitlement going on with the past captains bid for power. A poor on field showing, an immature and underperforming wallabies coach that she didnt hire, and a badly expanded and unpopular super rugby comp (again that she wasnt part of designing) are all factors against her.

I think overall shes been the single best performer on and off the field for australia in these times. The only thing i think is lacking is a long way down is promoting to kids and supporting the local clubs. Thats why my kids got into afl - the giants turn up at school every year to promote it, we get players turn up at our training, a player did a hype video for one of our teams that got smashed. We get training for coaches with AFL level coaches. ARU - we had a bbq at randwick and no one from western sydney turned up. This is a long term thing though - its a private schools game here. The only reason i got hooked on rugby was from time working in south africa.
Nailed it.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Not much it would appear...I thought you may have been above petty comments like that (that's something I would expect from someone like myself).

It's just that your comment is pretty similiar to some of the comments I hear from the ex private schoolboy brigade.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I doubt they would have named the trick driver if this didn't involve the harm done to the police officers.

I hope they were wearing their hi-vis safety vests.

Whilst the chance of it happening is a low % one of my cousins died from a heart attack while driving on the highway. I'm pretty sure it is also how Harry Chapin also died.
I had a conspiracy theory thought about why the truck would mysteriously decide to move across the road and mow down the police .
Wont say more than that the Porsche driver seems to be involved with crime and may have made a phone call while standing at the side of the road in a safe place? .

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
...owner of the porsche involved in yesterdays tragedy on the eastern fwy
...this is dashcam footage of the same car driving the same stretch of road recently (march 21st of this year) ....
...he tested positive on his roadside, then took photos of the crash site before fleeing the scene...uploaded images of the crash site to his mates on social media last night. he has extensive crim history and now weve got 4 police officers that wouldnt be dead....because of this dropkick
Wow must be 200 km/hr at least based on my experience of similar cars on autostradas.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I had a conspiracy theory thought about why the truck would mysteriously decide to move across the road and mow down the police .
Wont say more than that the Porsche driver seems to be involved with crime and may have made a phone call while standing at the side of the road in a safe place? .
More info emerged today at his remand hearing of exactly what type of low life piece of shit he is... Again, fuck him!