Little Things You Hate

tobbogonist

a registered member
Looks busy as shit - I can see why it was bedlam...
Gunna miss the sarcasm and say nah it was actually nice and quite for once.
Only problem is he is parked in the main lane that leads to our delivery parking. Those spots are booked out in advance by old ladies, old ladies love writing angry letters and angry letters have a habit of falling onto my desk to resolve.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
When I was first learning to kayak we had a tk1 which is a little topsy turvey and too small for me. Some young wanker who didnt trouble the scorer for IQ points thought it would be fun to try and swamp me using his jetski. He and his mates thought it was fun. They didnt succeed. An hour later I had the kayak on my shoulder walking up the track to put it on the car and they were standing around their loaded jetski. Sadly i stumbled as i got past and clouted the fool with the back of the kayak. His mates laughed even more. He was a bit shocked so I said sorry mate, must have slipped, sea legs and all that, it was a bit choppy out there.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Oh how many times I've dreamed of this...

maybe he was using the wrong caliber for jet skiers...:p
He could have tracked dem varmints down to their camp, and filled the fuel tanks with something nasty while the bogans were all asleep.
Then he might have kept his guns and weed. And his custom banjo collection. Just sayin...

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Unfortunately, entitled tools like these seem to be on the increase.

They can be thankful that 20mm bonnet mounted miniguns aren't a factory option for most cars that are forced to put up with their fuckwittery.
Get one of these bad boys. Any direction you drive can be a road :)
Just roll right over the fucker.

The Patria AMV XP could also make a great shuttle and camping rig. :D

slowmick

38-39"
The drain tray in the coffee machine was lapping at the top of the grill when I got to it this morning @ 10:30. Hadn't been cleaned out since Christmas eve.
Festive cheese anyone? Was one of the greater smells I've experienced in my life.
I am kinda impressed with my colleagues who've been able to ignore it this morning.