Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The photos make it stalking.

Zero tolerance cyberstalking laws have mandatory. Ustodial sentences....

Probably a 106kg 12 yo with asbergers, at least that's what the slang, spelling and grammar suggest.

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
2 LTIH: eyeballs....

Just found out today I fucked up the third bank transfer, due to not wearing my reading glasses, ever, and working solely via phone....

Lost the item to someone else......

moorey

call me Mia
2 LTIH: eyeballs....

Just found out today I fucked up the third bank transfer, due to not wearing my reading glasses, ever, and working solely via phone....

Lost the item to someone else......

Should bounce back to you after a couple of days.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Microsoft updateso_O

The old aspire laptop was getting a bit slow, so I decided to do a wipe and reinstall, of course it has the trusty windows 7's no further supported so manual updates, after 2 days of trying and a major crashes, finally got it to upload the updates. Got to say though, the Intelcore I5's are like the Nokia's of laptops.

moorey

call me Mia
Ah, bugger. So you’ve bought, sent money to wrong person, dude then wouldn’t wait to rectify and has sold them to someone else? :(

moorey

call me Mia
@moorey Try to stop poking idiots on the internet. Can't you just get on an Indian scam call list like anyone else for fun.
That would mean not poking anyone online....errr, burners excluded of course.

Totally wasn’t trolling him, and didn’t even go back to the thread, but it sounds like he carried on, got banned, and assumes I had something to do with the ban.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That would mean not poking anyone online....errr, burners excluded of course.
You can rattle our cages all you like. I can put up for sale old and well overpriced stuff for the enjoyment of all. No lowballerz, I know what I've got.

Totally wasn’t trolling him, and didn’t even go back to the thread, but it sounds like he carried on, got banned, and assumes I had something to do with the ban.
Fair enough, the internet is full of them and most just aren't worth the effort while the rest are borderline psychos.

No matter, do I have a hot deal for you all today. Get in line and no cutting in. Bring your own trailer.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
He’s been flashing his stash of Michellin Wild Enduros (last available on the planet and he bought the last truck load) around on FB and poking his cyber tongue out! I’m not surprised he’s got a lynch mob of Mongys out after him! :p
Poking the bear with the whole world's supply of nice tyres isn't helping the cause. Spot on!

moorey

call me Mia
You can rattle our cages all you like. I can put up for sale old and well overpriced stuff for the enjoyment of all. No lowballerz, I know what I've got.

Fair enough, the internet is full of them and most just aren't worth the effort while the rest are borderline psychos.

No matter, do I have a hot deal for you all today. Get in line and no cutting in. Bring your own trailer.

View attachment 375147
Unrelated, but related...Quinn asked last night if she could either buy a star or a square metre of Scotland...because that seems to be the current scam du jour.
I’m seemingly failing her as a skeptical, curmudgeonly old killjoy.