Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ltih - when school holidays, lockdown, rain and cold all coincide. had fun playing video games with the kids and a walk in the rain but wouldnt mind getting outside for them to run off some energy.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
ltih - when school holidays, lockdown, rain and cold all coincide. had fun playing video games with the kids and a walk in the rain but wouldnt mind getting outside for them to run off some energy.
Play a game where they hold a $5 note against the wall with their forehead - last to keep it there wins the $5
You would need them to hold it with their mouth and no phone in hand or the lil chunts will strike a deal in 2 minutes flat and walk away with $2.50 each and convince you they need a rematch, both ending up with $5.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I'm sure she's the daughter of a billionaire & suing her will bring tremendous good from this horrible event.

Or alternatively, suck fucking shit, stupid fucking TdF die in a fire.

*yes I was once super into the TdF & even spent an entire day on the Foix finish line with wifey, was awesome fun, but since then I've seen the facts on how this event is as destructive to the planet as the F1 show & can't condone it any more.
No, it's you that cannot be condoned in this world. You are just another fucking Karen trying to impose their bullshit views on people about things they don't like. The Tour organization couldn't give 2/5ths of a watery shit what you think, and would gleefully blast a huge Hydrogen Sulphide Fart directly into your face, directly before a string of bike-laden team cars run you and your underwhelming & pretentious protest placard over, honking their horns loudly, leaking oil and transmission fluid all over you, and creating smug carbon footprints that rival those of medium-sized European nations.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Coming home to little surprises after being away for 7 weeks like the loaf of bread I left out on the counter, the 2 litres of milk and the Greek salad that were left in the fridge, the giant branch that narrowly missed punching a hole in my roof after it was ripped off in the big storm a few weeks ago, the smashed tail-light on the van (also a result of said storm) and last but not least - this bugger swimming in the kettle!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I did a house swap for a month during the second year of work. My place up here was used by a Victorian engineer and I stayed at his place with his (male) flat mate. Work experience transfer thing. I left some basics, milk, bread, potatoes, etc and some steak with a note to say use it all and where the various shops were etc. I got back to it all still there and very off along with stuff I could no longer recognise that he left. For some reason the bag of potatoes ended up in the laundry, that took another few days to find.

moorey

call me Mia
No, it's you that cannot be condoned in this world. You are just another fucking Karen trying to impose their bullshit views on people about things they don't like. The Tour organization couldn't give 2/5ths of a watery shit what you think, and would gleefully blast a huge Hydrogen Sulphide Fart directly into your face, directly before a string of bike-laden team cars run you and your underwhelming & pretentious protest placard over, honking their horns loudly, leaking oil and transmission fluid all over you, and creating smug carbon footprints that rival those of medium-sized European nations.
I’m not sure if you’re trying to prove @hifiandmtb ’s point or your own?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I’m not sure if you’re trying to prove @hifiandmtb ’s point or your own?
I suspect that I was imagining something that hifiandmtb would find as offensive as I find his karen comments to be bitchy and petulant.

It's more that people who enjoyed experiencing the Tour de France as a spectator, then it's like they decide that no-one else is allowed to enjoy it because they decide it's bad for the environment. Fuck those people.
Also that "I've seen the facts ..... and I can't condone it any more" - to which I say: @hifiandmtb - your whining is irrelevant. Fuck off and go for a brisk walk in home-made sandals woven from locally grown organic hemp, because your bike's carbon footprint is obviously too big.

If I took an inventory of every nice thing in @hifiandmtb 's house that was imported, eg, his bikes, his hi-fi gear, virtually all the clothes he and his family wear- they would, by and large, have been imported from overseas on a huge diesel smoke belching container ship.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I suspect that I was imagining something that hifiandmtb would find as offensive as I find his karen comments to be bitchy and petulant.

It's more that people who enjoyed experiencing the Tour de France as a spectator, then it's like they decide that no-one else is allowed to enjoy it because they decide it's bad for the environment. Fuck those people.
Also that "I've seen the facts ..... and I can't condone it any more" - to which I say: @hifiandmtb - your whining is irrelevant. Fuck off and go for a brisk walk in home-made sandals woven from locally grown organic hemp, because your bike's carbon footprint is obviously too big.

If I took an inventory of every nice thing in @hifiandmtb 's house that was imported, eg, his bikes, his hi-fi gear, virtually all the clothes he and his family wear- they would, by and large, have been imported from overseas on a huge diesel smoke belching container ship.
Heaven forbid I defend HiFi….and my beef with the TDF is an entirely different one…but I’m heading out for a ride now. Will wax lyrically on this later.

Minlak

custom titis
Ok so you don’t want to or an incapable of doing your job correctly- that’s ok - free country - but when I ring you up and make enquires don’t just turn me away telling me to talk to the people I have just talked to - took me 15 mins to convince you to check your fucking computer to see I was right and all you had to do was click one little button to solve my issue. Literally argued longer than the fix took you fucking twat.

Be lazy don’t check your systems regularly have a nap hell go have a wank I don’t care but don’t fucking argue with me when I am right - that is @moorey job! Not yours

moorey

call me Mia
Ok so you don’t want to or an incapable of doing your job correctly- that’s ok - free country - but when I ring you up and make enquires don’t just turn me away telling me to talk to the people I have just talked to - took me 15 mins to convince you to check your fucking computer to see I was right and all you had to do was click one little button to solve my issue. Literally argued longer than the fix took you fucking twat.

Be lazy don’t check your systems regularly have a nap hell go have a wank I don’t care but don’t fucking argue with me when I am right - that is @moorey job! Not yours
I wasn’t wanking! YOU were wanking! :oops: