Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Sweet. Found a used one of the same model on eBay for $50. Don’t need to spring for new tyres, and can continue with the plan to wear them all out evenly to make way for PS4 for next winter.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You know those work days that don't end? The old hey can you help us out for a bit? Which then turns into a lot of hours? Oh and walking home...because you finished 2 hours later than expected and didn't want to score a lift home with the conspiracy theorist. Yeah those days suck.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Parts shortages. Not ridden for about 6 weeks check my bike over and brake fluid leaking out of top master cylinder when brake squeezed. Contact lbs that stock Hope for new seal. Out of stock and should see new stock about October. WTF. Order new parts from UK and cough up for shipping that costs a fortune to ship a rubber seal to Aus.

Haakon

Also a bit over them. Windiest year I can recall. My mountain loop descents are always a strong head wind. When you have to tuck, and pedal hard, to stay above 15kph down a hill, it kinda spoils the fun. Particularly when it’s a bitter AF wind. Cuss it.
Covered several kms on the way to work this morning on the roadie tucked down on the drops in a low gear. Got to work feeling like id climbed Black Mountain!

Should be a fun ride home though :)

moorey

call me Mia
Covered several kms on the way to work this morning on the roadie tucked down on the drops in a low gear. Got to work feeling like id climbed Black Mountain!

Should be a fun ride home though :)
Good luck. 6 years of daily 15km commute each way in old job. Headwinds in, they always turned around about 2.30pm, headwinds home. Maybe 10 times in 6 years without some form of headwind.

Haakon

Good luck. 6 years of daily 15km commute each way in old job. Headwinds in, they always turned around about 2.30pm, headwinds home. Maybe 10 times in 6 years without some form of headwind.
Yeah I realised as soon as I wrote that Murphy’s Law would kick in….

cammas

Seamstress
LTIL - two weeks leave off work
LTIH - snap lockdown for a week the day before I start my leave

Not going anywhere as i am working around the house but was planning some days riding, hopefully it’s not two weeks of lockdown :oops:

All work and no play makes me grumpy prick, apparently.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIL - two weeks leave off work
LTIH - snap lockdown for a week the day before I start my leave

Not going anywhere as i am working around the house but was planning some days riding, hopefully it’s not two weeks of lockdown :oops:

All work and no play makes me grumpy prick, apparently.
Luckily you can still get out to do exercise. Surely there’s somewhere to ride in your LGA.

cammas

Seamstress
Luckily you can still get out to do exercise. Surely there’s somewhere to ride in your LGA.
Not within 5 kilometres of my house, so just urban exploring there’s a big hill that they hope to add a mtb park to but that’s a while away.

indica

Serial flasher
Inadequate sentencing like this

FFS, coppers doing their job, one is bitten and the skin is broken and the grub gets a suspended sentence???