Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It doesn’t jump from 11 to 15, there is a 13 in the middle, and that isn’t worn, neither is the 18 or any others

they are not noticeably shark finned but I might have to give it a go.
Might work then. Grind the sharp edge off the left hand side of each tooth of the bottom 4 cogs.
You might keep it alive for another chain.

Occasionally we overlook a bike chain change at or before 0.75mm. Last one was actually my gravel/adventure bike at way over 1mm. Trashed the cassette and I had to Dremel the chainring to keep it working.
Bloody W/N direct mount Middleburn are hard come by.

Lucaw

Next in line
Might work then. Grind the sharp edge off the left hand side of each tooth of the bottom 4 cogs.
You might keep it alive for another chain.

Occasionally we overlook a bike chain change at or before 0.75mm. Last one was actually my gravel/adventure bike at way over 1mm. Trashed the cassette and I had to Dremel the chainring to keep it working.
Bloody W/N direct mount Middleburn are hard come by.
I'll try that after I check if the pin is an alan key bolt and if I can take the cogs apart and splice another 9-speed cassette's 11 and 15 tooth cogs in

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I'll try that after I check if the pin is an alan key bolt and if I can take the cogs apart and splice another 9-speed cassette's 11 and 15 tooth cogs in
My last Sunrace cassette split the connecting link and I had 11 individual cogs. If you can't do it you're not trying hard enough.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Solvol has been discontinued!...if you want one now, you're up north of $50 for 1 bar!
if you have them in your laundry/work dongas/bathrooms, hide them or sell them for a tidy profit
still available in a pump pack, but it's not the same.........this world has gone to shit, we need a new one

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Solvol has been discontinued!...if you want one now, you're up north of $50 for 1 bar!
if you have them in your laundry/work dongas/bathrooms, hide them or sell them for a tidy profit
still available in a pump pack, but it's not the same.........this world has gone to shit, we need a new one
Faaaakkkk... the old store room in work has at least 2 or 3 full industrial packs of bars stacked on the shelf, probably 50-100 bars per pack (dont know as I've never paid much attention) and a further 1 pack that has been opened as I grabbed ~5-6 bars not so long ago.

I'm not back till next Friday :(

moorey

call me Mia
Faaaakkkk... the old store room in work has at least 2 or 3 full industrial packs of bars stacked on the shelf, probably 50-100 bars per pack (dont know as I've never paid much attention) and a further 1 pack that has been opened as I grabbed ~5-6 bars not so long ago.

I'm not back till next Friday :(
New bike time.

Flow-Rider

Burner
That's hilarious that people pay that type of money, just use normal soap and coarse steel wool.

moorey

call me Mia
The bars are good as you can use them as a pumice stone to grind those stubborn marks off.

$150 a bar !!!!
Yes, but don’t forget, people tried to sell that caramel chocolate for $1000 a bar for a few weeks when it was on the news as ‘limited edition’.
It probably sold to morons for that, but that’s not my point.