Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes and yes. It makes the room resonate at 400 something hertz (as is the nature of vortex shedding because physics :) ) and it punches straight through ear plugs.

Maybe get a drum machine and strobe light then? Rather than fight the issue, live the new life the universe has chosen for you as the team industrial techno machine you were born to be?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Maybe get a drum machine and strobe light then? Rather than fight the issue, live the new life the universe has chosen for you as the team industrial techno machine you were born to be?
We already have the techno/electronic composer guy with doof doof to the wee hours.

I’ve knocked on his door at 4am on a Tuesday morning once or twice and he is super nice and always apologetic and it’s good for a couple of weeks after…

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Not strictly little, but ato.

Seriously. I am one f those dilligent people who accurately and honestly does their tax returns reads through all the web of rules and does things by the book. Get a letter. You owe us money. Look into it. Says I don't have private health hospital cover. In their own data, it actualyl also shows I clearly do. Bloody hell. Annoying, so I reset all the passwords that I never use, find the statement, attach and send it in an email. Get a reply, we are busy and will take about 28 days to process it. FFS, the letter says I need to reply by 21 days because they sent it by snail mail but now they are too busy to look at this. Why the hell are you sending very obviously data errors to me and then telling me you are too busy to look at my response! The nerve!

Too scared to actually complain in fear that they audit me for the rest of my life so letting it out here.

Minlak

custom titis

Seriously. I am one f those dilligent people who accurately and honestly does their tax returns reads through all the web of rules and does things by the book. Get a letter. You owe us money. Look into it. Says I don't have private health hospital cover. In their own data, it actualyl also shows I clearly do. Bloody hell. Annoying, so I reset all the passwords that I never use, find the statement, attach and send it in an email. Get a reply, we are busy and will take about 28 days to process it. FFS, the letter says I need to reply by 21 days because they sent it by snail mail but now they are too busy to look at this. Why the hell are you sending very obviously data errors to me and then telling me you are too busy to look at my response! The nerve!

Too scared to actually complain in fear that they audit me for the rest of my life so letting it out here.
I find tax bewildering - like don't file returns for 5 years but oh you can catch up and still get refunds we appreciate you doing it - What you educated yourself and got yourself into a position where you earn good money and dont need us - oh better give that to me to look after - Even our company tax now we have never been late on for 3 years we now have to pay monthly on advance payg

Flow-Rider

Burner
I find tax bewildering - like don't file returns for 5 years but oh you can catch up and still get refunds we appreciate you doing it - What you educated yourself and got yourself into a position where you earn good money and dont need us - oh better give that to me to look after - Even our company tax now we have never been late on for 3 years we now have to pay monthly on advance payg
They're a bunch of goons, I stopped working a business years ago and couldn't close down the accounts and ABN because a few people still owed me money. I started to work for someone else under my TFN and they sent me PAYG in my company name for the personal investments I had.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

ATO are a law unto themselves. I had an employer cock up a final payslip and my accountant worked with these numbers unaware of the error. Number on the certificate didnt align with payments made... Got a nastygram back telling me that after reviewing the tax return and previous years super contributions I owed something over $80k with a due date of 14 days. I was loading up super so possible if not likely. Superannunation contribution issue so it was all about pretax dollars. Accountant wasnt doing my super so it was all a bit messy though it didn't seem right and applied for a review which was immediately refused. Clock had ticked for a week and arranged for my smsf to clear the debt. Thus paid the money. Filed an appeal for a review. Probably 4 months later received a letter saying the review had been completed and that I only owed $7k ish and that the balance would be returned. Did they put it back where it came from? No they deposited over $70k of pretax earnings into my personal bank account. I had to put it back. Guess if I had left it there I would have copped a fine...

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
LTIH - my son's cricket training was just cancelled so the kids can 'celebrate halloween'...
I get that for some it's a bigger deal than it was back in my day, but it's certainly not something you cancel scheduled events for!

#oldmanyellsatcloud
Walking home from the bus stop I had to run a gauntlet of ranging hoards of dressed up little scrotes pretending they’re Americans for some reason…

#anotheroldmanyellsatcloud