Little Things You Hate

Norco Maniac

Is back!
exes who think it's ok to txt you with self-serving non-apologies for their behaviour at 2am. on a work weeknight.

and me, for not turning my phone to silent in anticipation of his wankerage.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
losing my wallet

there is nothing in there that can't be replaced except a small amount of cash, it's just a massive pain in the butt replacing all the cards. various bank cards is no worries i just have to wait a week, drivers license is a little harder since it and my car rego are linked to my parents address (interstate) to save me changing it every time i move sharehouse and worst of all I WAS DUE FOR A FREE BOOST JUICE!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
clients who insist on booking early massages, then don't turn up.

ah well, got my gym gear on (i work in it a fair bit) so i might as well hit the weights...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Australia Day

OK, the pigs got his flame suit on, but, frankly, at the moment... can't be f*cked enough to actually give a fark about it...

but, today..... TODAY!!! FWARKKKK IT!!! The pig has been told, more than once... that his response to "What are you doing on australia day?" isn't f*cking australian enough.

WTF? Just because the meat sock has a job that runs 24/7/365 and australia day is mid week....

So, yeah..... really disliking the uprising of the inner bogan on Australia day,. and the "apparent" general consensus that not getting pissed at a BBQ while talking about "them" and "those" coming and taking our jobs!!! or the most recent influx of them there moozlims... and possibly working on Australia Day is a clear indicator of your moozlimnessess.... ess....

Yeah, every time the pig sees a LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT sticker, he loves it a little less and wants to leave a little more...

s

mtb1611

Seymour
Must admit that I do not care for a vast majority of truck drivers. They're the first ones to cry foul due to unrealistic route times ( granted, a very valid point) or in regard to not being shown consideration by other road users, yet they feel no reluctance to drive a fully-laden B-double (fek knows how heavy they are) at 120kmh and sit 3 feet from the rear of a car containing an entire family. Nor do they hesitate about pulling out in front of a vehicle doing over 100kmh and proceed to take 5 minutes to overtake another vehicle.

mtb1611

Seymour
Pop-ups with a "Bookmark this ad" button. No, I'm not a pathetic gambler hooked on the hapless idea that one day I'll get all my money back, thus justifying my lack of willpower and the fact that my house is being repossessed and my children are thus homeless. So no, I do not wish to bookmark your online gambling ad; you, however, my wish to feast on my excretia.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
+ 1 for the pig!

remarkable lack of boganity here so far, tho i'm guessing they will emerge from their lairs under cover of darkness...

Tye

Likes Dirt
Having about 15 shit c**ts beat the living shit out of you at the end of a really good night... just because they can.

mtb1611

Seymour
Having about 15 shit c**ts beat the living shit out of you at the end of a really good night... just because they can.
15 of them and they still couldn't kill you, or even render you unable to type? How old were they, 3? What exactly is a sh** c***? Is it, as the name suggests, a faeces-engorged vagina?

Last edited:

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Northern Beaches councils that charge to park at council carparks near the beach. Going to the beach should be free for anyone, even westies and bogans that don't live within walking distance.

If going to the beach was free, then I might be able to park within coo-ee of my place and not have to walk 3/4 of a kilometre with 12 bags of shopping on a sunday arvo because of tightarses who don't want to pay 6 bucks to park in a half empty council carpark.

Do councils serve any purpose at all, apart from ripping everyone off, residents, ratepayers and tourists alike?

Tye

Likes Dirt
15 of them and they still couldn't kill you, or even render you unable to type? How old were they, 3? What exactly is a sh** c***? Is it, as the name suggests, a faeces-engorged vagina?
Well played sir... So 15 without exaggeration = 6.

kaji

Likes Dirt
going streetin for the first time in about 3 weeks and deciding not to wear shinnies - cased hopping up a ledge and cained my shin with the pedal. I knew i should of just put the shinnies on!

hayden olsen

Likes Bikes
going through an hours worth of looking through terms and conditions very thoroughly before ordering a new longboard from the u.s and then finally about to order it and see the " free shipping with every order over $100 doesn't apply to my order and im being charged 250 american fucking dollars to get it delivered !!! what the fuck !!! the board is less than that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slammed

Likes Bikes
This is a big thing i hate and have just endured! :mad:
My cat chewed the bit valve off my camelbak into a million pieces,
Have you ever seen a cat fly?
No animals were harmed in this post.....