Little Things You Hate

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Yeh I managed too, It ended up in a brawl of sorts.

This guy was mega pissed off at me because I stopped him from making a move on one of my female friends (she wasn't interested) and he followed me to a few places yelling at me and trying to start a fight. I was there trying to calm him down and do anything not to fight, he kept teasing me for going to the gym over and over (I was thinking 1: WTF has that got to do with anything and 2:hell yeh my build shows I go to the gym, WIN). Then his mate took it to the next level and started swinging at me. He only got me once but my mate copped a few and a girl we were with was pushed down the stairs and was hurt pretty bad. Basically 10 guys, brawl, in Hungry Jacks.

Another hour of questioning from cops and checked over by ambos and they got locked up and we went home a little sore. Before that though, It was an awesome night out!

Why the fark do people push things? Why can't some people just let it go...ffs.

*I never really get angry and I don't like fighting, just sharing a story.
What a fuckwit, sucks about the mate and especially the female friend. Sounds like a couple of dickheads with too much alcohol, hope you gave him at least one decent hit :eek: and they enjoyed the lock up. Are you pressing charges?

Always good to hear your gym work is being noticed, should give you a bit of a boost haha.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=youtube;8y0ha-xJN98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y0ha-xJN98&feature=player_embedded#at=117[/video]

What a joke. This guy shouldn't be within earshot of the word father

Sneebyl

Likes Dirt
[video=youtube;8y0ha-xJN98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y0ha-xJN98&feature=player_embedded#at=117[/video]

What a joke. This guy shouldn't be within earshot of the word father
Just... no. I really do hope it's a stunt. But knowing people, it's probably not. Absolutely terrible.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Master Chef..... well, "reality TV" or any TV for that matter (note: Iron Chef still rocks) and f*cking adverts on TV..... the be will be today’s topics...

Master Chef - where does one start.... actually, if you consider this piece of flagrant flatulent corpulent shit worth watching.. you might want to move onto the next post, or risk being called a coq hed [you coq hed]. Jeebuz, there are just some shows that should not be watch, master chef is one of them... never before has the pig tried to endure such amazingly shite shit!! Wow, it’s like if the contestants don't get a perfect Red Back (vegemite on toast with a slice of tomato - for you dumb fucks) they'll get strung up by their genitals and shot in the face with frozen balls of baby elephant batter?? Really? its a f*cking cooking show... and what's with those smarmy cock smoking judges.... Fwark! If their greatest contribution to society is calling someone else’s cumquat pudding food shit, then, you might want to have a quick review of your f*cking life....

Just as a little side note: Do you know what a "snooky" is?? If you just nodded your thick fucking cranium in agreement, just keep nodding your head faster and harder till it starts to smash into the keyboard in front of you, stop only when the Z key is embedded deep in your forehead. Please note: spanky just saw a picture of a "snooky" and was and immediately stopped masturbating in the middle of the news agents. Holy crap, what's the snooky bag limit? And why is no one actively hunting snooky's? You wouldn't want to skin and eat one, but.... nature is better off without snooky's

Is anyone here on Rotorburn (read; farkin) involved in advertising of any kind? Because the pig would like to meet you face to face for a quick round of kicking you in the gonads. hows abouts involved in TV advertising? cause the pig really wants to meet you!!! If there is any reflection on a societies current fucktard level, the advertising on TV is probably the quickest way to evaluate it... why? cause advertisers aim for the lowest common denominator... ie you, you dumb fuck. So, there's another reason to hate you, you, alone, are pulling down societies collective intelligence.. con-fucking-gratulations.... you winner, you.

Adverts that are made for other foreign markets that are then just dubbed back over in some aussie bogans voice to make it seem like a local advert... yep, starting to notice that shit dribbling into the pigs TV watching time... now, that's just f*cked... really.. just f*cked... think of all those aussie advertising kvnts who now have to buy speed instead of cocaine due to cut backs in Australian companies marketing budgets... makes you wank for them.... or is that weep?.. no the pig is sure is wank...

Oh, and f*ck you to all the news reports going on about some dumb f*ck getting flogged by his new Muslim mates over drinking.... FFS... that's not the introduction of Sharia law!!! You poor stupid dumb phuks..... Just cause Allan Jones says dicks are tasty, does not make it true.....

Oh, and if you listen to triple M... please join this line.. you'll find some shiny fast spinning blades at the other end of this line..... they're specially made for you.. and the 37 people standing in front of you... enjoy your cold hard cash and icy cold coke while you wait.... won’t be too long, here is some soothing Jimmy Barnes

S

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
TPG.

What a f***ing shithouse company. Their service is pure and utter shit, and then I receive a $280 bill from Optus for spending 3 1/2 hours on hold with a 13 number.

I got quicker download speeds when my internet was capped with Virgin for the same price. Pricks.

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
Facebook.

Seriously, why the fvck do they keep changing sh!t!?!? I.e. Chat. Seriously, why fix what isn't broke? And no to mention, every time they change it...it is for the worse (imo)...and don't say "blah blah it will just take time to get used to..." FFFFUUUUUUU-
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Not-k...w-facebook-chat-is-a-shitcunt/246539342025864

If it wasn't for me being addicted to it (and admit it, you know you are too...) i would seriously delete my account. But it is so fkn hard...and apart from it being incredibly frustrating, it is a great means to contact people around the world. Bleh.

On another note...

Spanky, you make my day when you post in this thread.....seriously. Marry me? :p

Last edited:

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
I listen to TripleM but don't watch TV (got rid of my tv), unsure what to do :( .

LTIH: Getting up at 530, get to work at 7 and setup in the dark then work til 4, get home about 530 and sleep for 3 hours, have food and about to go back to bed again. What a fucking awesome life I live, and all for 9.30 an hour (thats if i actually get paid for overtime) and now boss wants me to do onsite assessment instead of the much fucking easier trade school which is 5 minutes from my house. C***

Thank fuck mum bought me pizza for dinner, best mum!

S.

ex offender
I listen to TripleM but don't watch TV (got rid of my tv), unsure what to do :( .

LTIH: Getting up at 530, get to work at 7 and setup in the dark then work til 4, get home about 530 and sleep for 3 hours, have food and about to go back to bed again. What a fucking awesome life I live, and all for 9.30 an hour (thats if i actually get paid for overtime) and now boss wants me to do onsite assessment instead of the much fucking easier trade school which is 5 minutes from my house. C***

Thank fuck mum bought me pizza for dinner, best mum!
FYI, some people spend the same amount of time on their education as you do, and don't get paid a single cent for it - in fact, many of them put themselves anywhere between $15,000-100,000 in debt to do so. They call it "university", and there are no penalty rates.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
And I seriously doubt they have to put in anywhere near the amount of physical work I do, nor would they have to put up with the shit of being a "newbie". And yes they will incur ~$15000 in debt but university degrees generally attract a better wage then apprenticeship/tafe degrees, even in trades.

I'm aware there's always going to be someone worse off...

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit S stop being so incosiderate, geez.

Passwords. I usually have 2 passwords for everything, apparently i have another for my payroll. Said payroll site also happens to be holding my group cert...fml

S.

ex offender
And I seriously doubt they have to put in anywhere near the amount of physical work I do, nor would they have to put up with the shit of being a "newbie". And yes they will incur ~$15000 in debt but university degrees generally attract a better wage then apprenticeship/tafe degrees, even in trades.

I'm aware there's always going to be someone worse off...
Yep, and I bet you don't go home every night with the feeling that there is constantly something hanging over your head, the need to stay up literally all night completing assignments that somebody is going to spend about 2 minutes reading, or a complete inability to financially support yourself in the meantime. Tertiary education that's actually worth having simply isn't easy. Don't get me wrong, I sympathise with you, cos I've spent the same time hating my lifestyle in the hope that eventually it'll lead me to a good lifestyle (which it has), but the way you painted it makes it sound like you feel like you're being hard done by. Suck it up, work hard, win life later.

LTIH: my housemate's cat just got up on the bench and ate the leftovers of my dinner out of the friggin frying pan. That was tomorrow's lunch. Hate that little bastard soooo much.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Yep, and I bet you don't go home every night with the feeling that there is constantly something hanging over your head, the need to stay up literally all night completing assignments that somebody is going to spend about 2 minutes reading, or a complete inability to financially support yourself in the meantime. Tertiary education that's actually worth having simply isn't easy. Don't get me wrong, I sympathise with you, cos I've spent the same time hating my lifestyle in the hope that eventually it'll lead me to a good lifestyle (which it has), but the way you painted it makes it sound like you feel like you're being hard done by. Suck it up, work hard, win life later.
More just a general frustration with my boss and needed a rant :) .