Little Things You Hate

S.

ex offender
John Saffran. Every time I hear that guy on the radio I want to punch him and whoever the hell hired him. Annoying little twat.

Matt H

Eats Squid
John Saffran. Every time I hear that guy on the radio I want to punch him and whoever the hell hired him. Annoying little twat.
No way man! He's got an annoying voice, but fuck he's had some funny shows in the past.

[video=youtube;0ghIU_tlX0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ghIU_tlX0k&feature=related[/video]

Back on topic:

Real Estate Agents.

It's that time of year again and I'm back to dealing with these c*nts. Out of about the last 10 or so that I've dealt with, only was of them was somewhat personable and and polite. The rest are just wankers.

This is an email I got from one a few days ago about a house inspection. It didn't even include what property it was or which real estate she was contacting me from.

Will be showing to another guy 3.30 today
Plse advise if you can look then
Dora

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks, Dora.

rhyno

Likes Dirt
LTIH:
Dislocating my knee when throwing my (other) leg over the bike, to go for a for a ride from one end of a camping ground to another (bike was conveniently on the roof of the car and it seemed easier than walking). As a result, my leg is in a brace, I can't get to work, and it's unlikely that my honeymoon will involve as much (bike) riding as was planned (if any). Fark!
I wouldn't have minded doing my knee, if it was in pursuit of some rad stunt...

S.

ex offender
No way man! He's got an annoying voice, but fuck he's had some funny shows in the past.
Anyone can write and record a reasonably amusing rant. When you listen to the guy actually talk, he's a self absorbed wanker who uses the word "like" where normal people simply use a space between words and talks about himself nonstop. Cannot stand him, every time I flick the radio on and he's on there, I change the station. Out of all the Triple J presenters, Tom and Alex are by far the funniest. Good thing too, since they're paid to be comedians, but Saffran contributes NOTHING other than helping me to get to where I'm driving faster than I otherwise would simply because I drive faster when I'm angry.

Joy

Likes Dirt
I hate that people can't just watch a concert anymore. Everyone pulls out their phones and tries to take photos. I've seen people try and film 90% of a concert with a shitty camera. Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather watch and have the show in my memory

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
I am listing this one for my mate.

We work for a large company that has a mega bike facility with showers, bike parking, lockers etc. including a large area for people to hang and dry towels and riding gear.

So what does he hate:

Finding his towel has been used by someone else and is now sopping wet and stinky :puke:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I am listing this one for my mate.

We work for a large company that has a mega bike facility with showers, bike parking, lockers etc. including a large area for people to hang and dry towels and riding gear.

So what does he hate:

Finding his towel has been used by someone else and is now sopping wet and stinky :puke:
Stop using his towel then?

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
I hate that people can't just watch a concert anymore. Everyone pulls out their phones and tries to take photos. I've seen people try and film 90% of a concert with a shitty camera. Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather watch and have the show in my memory
Here! Here!

I also remember when you used to take all your albums around to a mates house (who also had a good quality stereo) and you'd sit down and listen to a whole album. Talk about it, then maybe listen to another album. From start to finish.

Do people even do that any more?

Just the other day I was sitting in the Nowra mall and there was a chick at the bus stop with her iPhone on speaker mode and she'd select a shitty hip-pop song, press play and listen to it for about 20 seconds and then select another song and do the same. She did this over a dozen times before her bus arrived.
I felt like grabbing her iPhone and smashing it on the ground and handing her a copy of Dark Side of the moon and saying "Grow a f*cking attention span"!

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Went to JB Ji Fi today and purchased a new car stereo.
Wired it up, went to put the face unit on only to notice one of the buttons rattling around in it's socket.
I touched it and the damn thing disappeared into the unit.

I took the face off and gave a shake and a small spring fell out and I can hear the button rattling around inside the unit somewhere.

F*cking bullsh*t.

Brand new, and it's f*cked.

Never even got to use the thing.

I'll be on their doorstep opening business tomorrow morning with my best 'Sort this shit out NOW' face on.

Harmonix, sure it wasn't our old friend Bianca?
Ah yes, B. I wonder what she's doing right now? (Insert spitting, smoking, or skulling goon here. Or, all of the above).

Last edited: