Little Things You Hate

Norco Maniac

Is back!
when you're following an item on Gumtree and bid on a similar item on eBay and end up committed to both....plus another you got as a freebie on Freecycle...i now own three dining suites for one 10square house. oops!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
What fucking language are you arsehats speaking. Go ride your bikes, DAMMIT!!!:ban:

.....said 92% of Rotorburn user's who read Moorey's last fifty posts. ;)
If you must know, we're referring to a fairly large incident on the Game of Thrones TV series.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hate putting things in your online cart and go to checkout and items keep going in and out of stock.. Can't bloody complete the order.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I can't believe thinking people could watch tv. I'd rather watch paint dry. Or work on a bike. Or heaven forbid, actually ride one.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
There are some decent shows being made. It's not all home renovation and karaoke competitions.
Damn tootin'!

Anyone who claims to be either cultural, intellectual, knowledgable or -hell- a mature adult who can walk and chew gum at the same time and have NOT watched The Wire can go f*** themselves.

Band Of Brothers, The Sopranos, Rome, Breaking Bad, Justified, Southland, The Shield, Mad Men, Spaced, The Office, Community, The Walking Dead (if you skip season 2), Deadwood, Arrested Development, BSG, Dexter, The West Wing and Sherlock.

Works of f***ing art every single one. That's what TV has to offer and if you're savvy all these shows can be enjoyed ad-free at your leisure!

rone

Eats Squid
Damn tootin'!

Anyone who claims to be either cultural, intellectual, knowledgable or -hell- a mature adult who can walk and chew gum at the same time and have NOT watched The Wire can go f*** themselves.

Band Of Brothers, The Sopranos, Rome, Breaking Bad, Justified, Southland, The Shield, Mad Men, Spaced, The Office, Community, The Walking Dead (if you skip season 2), Deadwood, Arrested Development, BSG, Dexter, The West Wing and Sherlock.

Works of f***ing art every single one. That's what TV has to offer and if you're savvy all these shows can be enjoyed ad-free at your leisure!
You forgot that baking show on ch.9. That's gonna be awesome.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Pizza place that doesn't put enough pressure on the pizza slicer.

Sat down last night, went to grab a slice but then had to put my beer down and use both hands to pull the pizza apart along the pissweak lines that someone had stroked across the to of the toppings. Harden up you fuckers!