Little Things You Hate

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let me know what goes down, I'm curious now haha.
Still in the mechanics at the moment. Apparently there's a couple of things needing to be fixed.
-New LH Indicator/Headlight unit + mount. [Not surprising, it was hit by the scoop of the tractor].
-Aircon regassing + may have a leak so I think it'll need to go back in after a couple of days to check for the dye.
-Exhaust Manifold is leaking <- this is probably gonna be the exxy one as they need to find if it's leaking into the boot as well as the engine bay and apparently it's hard to get to on Maximas.

I asked him to take a look at radio/cd issues but he said more than likely that's an issue for a auto electrician.

I think I get a discount because I'm an RACQ free2go member - touchwood it aint too expensive all up.

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another idiot with no knowledge of margins, markup, cost prices and needing to sell items at sufficient profit to keep a shop running who will have a whinge about high prices and then whinge when a shop doesn't stock an item.

Yes, everybody who runs or owns a store of any kind is going to bitch about you buying online because no, we can't price match, we don't care how cheap you can get it online, if our cost price is more than you can get it on the interwebs we cannot be competitive. Simple as that.

Good on you for saving $7. Hero.
Shutup. .

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Just for curiositys sake. Have you ever imported anything via sea freight? Fancy having a look at the prices assosiated before making stupid comments.
Sea freight on a screen protector, hmm let me see........ How about taking things in context. Everyone even if the outlet ordered say 500 units, way more than they're likely to require in a year, that's still faster and way more economical to send via post. Here inside a week, rather than a month or more, plus forwarding times and fees. Unless you are shipping container sized shipments only an imbecile would use sea freight these days. And on consignments that large freight is hardly a drop in the proverbial.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

scblack

Leucocholic
Oh dear............ indeed. The only thing I can think of worse than shitting your pants, would probably be shitting your knicks.
Years ago a mate did that at Erina shopping centre - he was trying to fart, but followed through.

We had to buy some new pants on the spot. Haha.

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just for curiositys sake. Have you ever imported anything via sea freight? Fancy having a look at the prices assosiated before making stupid comments.
As a matter of fact, yes.

I also work with a company where we constantly receive our goods via containers which our units are manafactured overseas then sold here.

So yes, i can make stupid comments. U mad bro?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Michael Bay! Stop making movies about the stuff that was cool a few years ago! Your interpretation of the movies is shit and you ruin a good brand. Please world, don't ever let this idiot touch a Batman movie. He's fucked Transformers and the Ninja Turtles are next!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Michael Bay! Stop making movies about the stuff that was cool a few years ago! Your interpretation of the movies is shit and you ruin a good brand. Please world, don't ever let this idiot touch a Batman movie. He's fucked Transformers and the Ninja Turtles are next!
Fucking A! Everyone knows nothing cool has been made after 1988. Leave it the fuck alone, stop ruining the memories of sentimental old farts everywhere!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 4 Beta