Little Things You Hate

Norco Maniac

Is back!
[snip] I notified ahead of vegan requirements. This place has forgotten my requests in the past, but was assured that they would look after me today.

Me:
A single lettuce and carrot sandwich, nothing else, not even fruit.

Fuck you fuckers, you fucking fucks.
they probably have no idea what vegans are, let alone what they eat. accessing Google would be simply too hard.

LTIH? on the tools six days in a row, four with a "worker" who spends his day either hands in pockets watching us work or texting. three out of four properties we go to need a skip bin for tree branches and rubbish yet the boss expects us in and out in 25 minutes per property. at least it was 30-odd degrees instead of over 40.

another LTIH: useless chair polishers at Anglicare who expect us to get these properties immaculate for $25 a visit. do they even inspect or just look them up on Google Maps? (which by the way, hasn't been updated here since 2009)

Norco Maniac

Is back!
My point exactly.

Another LTIH: lazy, unimaginative fucks who can't organise a pissup in a brewery canning our graduation BBQ even tho it had been scheduled since before Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I hate hearing the updates about the Schapelle Corby saga. Is it that relevant that I should care? Her bag had shit in it that you aren't allowed to take to another country, no one could prove she didn't put it in there and we are supposed to feel sorry for her? Not likely. The next thing that stinks is she'll get out of jail, sell her sob story and make tons of money out of it and live happily ever after. Why do humans continue to make stupid people famous?

moorey

call me Mia
I hate hearing the updates about the Schapelle Corby saga. Is it that relevant that I should care? Her bag had shit in it that you aren't allowed to take to another country, no one could prove she didn't put it in there and we are supposed to feel sorry for her? Not likely. The next thing that stinks is she'll get out of jail, sell her sob story and make tons of money out of it and live happily ever after. Why do humans continue to make stupid people famous?
This..but pretty sure that our 'proceeds of crime' laws will stop the blatant profiteering.
Unlike in the US, where George Zimmerman (Trayvon Martins killer), is copying photo stock pictures and auctioning them off of hundreds of thousands of dollars....

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Yeah, they do, they're just lazy, unimaginative fucks. :rant:
At my work Christmas party we had one of the biggest BBQ cook ups I've seen; chops, steak, sausages, lamb burgers you name it they had it.. They got me a 3 bean salad from coles with no dressing the fuckers.

moorey

call me Mia
At my work Christmas party we had one of the biggest BBQ cook ups I've seen; chops, steak, sausages, lamb burgers you name it they had it.. They got me a 3 bean salad from coles with no dressing the fuckers.
Bahaha, just opened a tin of cannellini, kidney and borlotti and bang it in the tub. Whiny hipsters sorted...
I feel your pain.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I don't believe she put it there.

Therefore, I feel her situation is tragic.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Going to school in a shithole city that is consistently ~5 degrees hotter than home, with a warm wind instead of a cool one.

On the one hand, its nice to get home and its cool, but seriously its fucking 30kms away why does it have to be so much hotter.

Minlak

custom titis
So paid to get my wheels rebuilt $230. Was going to be a week took all but 4 weeks ok so these things happen. Get the wheels back told to bring em back after the first ride. I got 200 metres and they are unrideable ok expected them to need touching up that's ok. Drop em in on the Monday takes until the Saturday to get them back. Ok we didn't discuss exact time to return them that's ok. Have ridden them twice for a total of 30KM's and they are unrideable again. So I take them to a different shop all of the spokes on the rear wheel were loose by 3 turns or more another $50 thank you very much. Now I know should have gone back to first shop but they have had 2 goes and I don't want to make a fuss I just vote with my feet. It's ok if they couldn't do the job or it was going to take time but tell me that don't waste my time and money. I should have just bought new wheels. :( Anyone want to buy a newly rebuilt set of wheels?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Going to school in a shithole city that is consistently ~5 degrees hotter than home, with a warm wind instead of a cool one.

On the one hand, its nice to get home and its cool, but seriously its fucking 30kms away why does it have to be so much hotter.
Cos its inlander, and norther?