Little Things You Hate

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
I fucking delivered junk mail in between jobs and fuck me it was hard work.
I earnt maybe $100 a fortnight and it was hard and degrading work. That was only a few years ago.
Do what it takes and suck it up princess.
My wife wiped shit out of old men's toilets in between breastfeeding our son because it was all we could get.
It's not so much the lack of work sometimes but the expectations. I have seen numerous dishwashing jobs that REQUIRE a minimum 2 years eperience.
TWO YEARS- another LTIH

I know it hasn't been easy for ages and I have been applying for every job I have seen and at every store.

Just got to keep plugging away I guess

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Lie about your eperience.
To a point. My deadbeat BIL did this yesterday, lied and said he had years of experience operating bobcats, three minutes into demonstrating his mad skillz to prospective employer, takes cab off tandem he was supposed to be loading.
LTIL: Deadbeat BIL having to quickly pack his shit and shoot through, no longer taking up valuable realestate on my couch.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Brother In Law, or Bloody Idiotic Looser is also acceptable.
Kinda like a SIL, MIL or a FIL.
I must count myself lucky. I get along with my 'BIL' fantastically. It's great, every time we get on the piss together we end up doing silly shit and get in trouble from the sheilas. But for some reason he cops the wrap and gets blamed as being a bad influence.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Was this evident before you were married?
Yes. However they refused to have anything to do with us for 17 years. Bliss!

Now the tard BIL is looking for work in Melbourne and needs a place to stay, the POS wife beating FIL is dying and needs somewhere to stay close to the hospital, and the nut loaf codependant MIL misses being bashed daily, we seem to be the flavour of the month. and the wife seems to have developed a severe case of nepotistic amnesia. FML ATM.

I must count myself lucky. I get along with my 'BIL' fantastically. It's great, every time we get on the piss together we end up doing silly shit and get in trouble from the sheilas. But for some reason he cops the wrap and gets blamed as being a bad influence.
I have three other BILs I get along great with (lucky bastards are also disowned), it's just the trio of dysfunctional simpletons I have a problem with. Might have something to do with the 17 years of slagging my wife, myself and our kids to all and sundry :noidea:

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Bogun Hunters, the show is pretty funny, but the absolute scum they have managed to find is incredible.

Strong evidence that getting rid of the baby bonus was good, under 25's no social welfare and the education system isn;t good enough.

Beej1

Now the tard BIL is looking for work in Melbourne and needs a place to stay, the POS wife beating FIL is dying and needs somewhere to stay close to the hospital, and the nut loaf codependant MIL misses being bashed daily, we seem to be the flavour of the month. and the wife seems to have developed a severe case of nepotistic amnesia. FML ATM.

I have three other BILs I get along great with (lucky bastards are also disowned), it's just the trio of dysfunctional simpletons I have a problem with. Might have something to do with the 17 years of slagging my wife, myself and our kids to all and sundry :noidea:
Christ. I thought my immediate/extended family was bad. And you sound about 10x more tolerant than me. Kudos.

Minlak

custom titis
I want to get a new set of handlebars and I had convinced myself they would be Thompson Carbon bars. I have since re-thought and decided for the ability I have $150 bars are a bit of waste. I have then decided the get Easton Haven alloy bars for $50. Now I am travelling 3 hrs to ride Sunday and would like the new bars before then (made decision last night). Normally this would not be an issue as there is never anything worth having in this town. This time however the LBS has them stock. The LTIH comes from they want $99 for them. They are on CRC for $48 and I have other stuff I need they don't stock so will be ordering soon anyway. I don't mind paying a convenience tax to have them now but double seems too steep for me.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
I want to get a new set of handlebars and I had convinced myself they would be Thompson Carbon bars. I have since re-thought and decided for the ability I have $150 bars are a bit of waste. I have then decided the get Easton Haven alloy bars for $50. Now I am travelling 3 hrs to ride Sunday and would like the new bars before then (made decision last night). Normally this would not be an issue as there is never anything worth having in this town. This time however the LBS has them stock. The LTIH comes from they want $99 for them. They are on CRC for $48 and I have other stuff I need they don't stock so will be ordering soon anyway. I don't mind paying a convenience tax to have them now but double seems too steep for me.
Artscyclery has haven carbon for $104 at the moment. Paying $50 not to wait a week for delivery, someone must be buying them local?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

These sound like awesome people. better be careful around the house for a while. Once the bogan hunters find out you have bogans and they are in season, your house may as well be a national park!

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIH - Bogan café owners.
No way! I used to love getting a 'Big Breakkie' served with chips! My Mrs would order eggs beni and they would be served on those small round freezable muffins. Grouse.

Wedding prep. What the fuck. The amount of money I've already dropped on peripheral shit that's not even specifically for the ceremony/reception is ridiculous.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No way! I used to love getting a 'Big Breakkie' served with chips! My Mrs would order eggs beni and they would be served on those small round freezable muffins. Grouse.

Wedding prep. What the fuck. The amount of money I've already dropped on peripheral shit that's not even specifically for the ceremony/reception is ridiculous.
Chips with a big breakfast is not a sign of being a bogan, in fact it is right up there with a chop or a steak for awesomeness. My experience (and that of the other suckers in the café) is too complicated to type. I tried, but failed.

With the wedding be careful you don't get the bogan DJ! The 'dude' who was on this job at my sister's wedding played working class man as the last song for the night! A truly shit song at the best of times.....but at a wedding??? Fortunately the venue host was quick to arrange "one last song" and save the day.

Beej1

The 'dude' who was on this job at my sister's wedding played working class man as the last song for the night! A truly shit song at the best of times.....
I have to say that I too am not a fan of the Chisel. I get that they're an important part of Australian Music History, but its just not music I ever liked. LTIH ... How freakin ridiculously offended Chisel heads get when I tell them I'm not a fan. Its just music ... get over it.