Little Things You Hate

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
First time my baby has been sick.... It's just a cold but I feel so helpless, she's such a trooper!

Sent by courier pigeon
They are two foot tall and cannon proof. Worry not you pretty head. They recover faster than you ever will. There are times when envy my little bloke...

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
They are two foot tall and cannon proof. Worry not you pretty head. They recover faster than you ever will. There are times when envy my little bloke...
Well she's not quite 2 foot, but yeah she slept well and sounds better this morning, that's a good turnaround!

Last edited:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
LTIH - getting the run around, decided to do a long drive to get the baby some quality sleep today. Missus needed new five ten mtb shoes after a CRC mis-sizing issue, so had confirmed by phone that tbsm had the shoe she wanted in stock in store (not via online store)
Load up the baby and take the hour and a half drive to mortdale, get there and the first thing they say is sorry we don't have that version in stock. Try on some similar five tens to confirm size as they say they can get the one we want in a few days. Narrow down the right fit, Takes down all my details then goes into computer only to say sorry we don't actually have that size available.

And People say it's bad to go into a store and try on to go buy online...... Well now I have no choice!
Does anyone know a good store that stocks the five ten range?

Not to knock the guy in the store either, he was really helpful and knew his stuff.... Just not his stock levels!

LTIL - baby slept the whole way there and back and had a go on a strider bike, even though her feet can't touch the ground she instinctively went for the grips the moment she hit the saddle ;)

Sent by courier pigeon

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
Ouch ! That sucks!!!!

Check out mountain bike direct
small range but prices on some are killer!!

I have also see eBay with some very cheap new 5.10's too
but I guess you just need to be super lucky

Otherwise crc is the go

wombat

Lives in a hole
Sitting at the airport and being moderately peckish, but not enough to justify the armed holdup pricing.

Oh, and after going to the effort to put a bunch of always sunny in Philly on my phone, I forgot to bring any fucking headphones!

scuba05

Likes Dirt
LTYL: Riding whistler again today. so awesome.

LTYH: Havin a decent off on a step-up, jumping the bars and hitting the ground like a sack of s***.

LTYL: Well at least you got it on camera right? Yeah it was turned on.

LTYH: Get back to the room, realised i had it set to take photos every 3 seconds. And of course i can see the jump happening, and the aftermath. You useless idiot!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Religious War

Little things I hate: Religion; it's the cause of all war and hatred and is a blemish on humans. Try telling me it is anything other than delusion and false hope and I'll tell you you're a blithering brainwashed gonad.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Little things I hate: Religion; it's the cause of all war and hatred and is a blemish on humans. Try telling me it is anything other than delusion and false hope and I'll tell you you're a blithering brainwashed gonad.
All war?
I reckon most war is over power, land,money, politics.
A portion is religion based for sure but all war...nope.

At the end of the day if we didn't have religion we would still have politics and wars over that as well as war over ownership and power.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Sitting at the airport and being moderately peckish, but not enough to justify the armed holdup pricing.

Oh, and after going to the effort to put a bunch of always sunny in Philly on my phone, I forgot to bring any fucking headphones!
C'mon dude, what would the gang do?… Just go ahead and find a nice quiet spot in the airport like the sleeping lounge to watch and listen to Sunny at full volume. That's considerate right?

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I agree with the sentiment, but its a big generalisation. War is often facilitated by religion because religion is an effective vehicle for spreading ideology. Other things such as power, money, class and land are much more salient factors when it comes to the causes of war.

wombat

Lives in a hole
C'mon dude, what would the gang do?… Just go ahead and find a nice quiet spot in the airport like the sleeping lounge to watch and listen to Sunny at full volume. That's considerate right?
In hindsight, I had my little Bluetooth noise can in my bag, I shoulda just brought that out, then everyone within 6 gates could have listened in.

mtb1611

Seymour
Whilst I agree with you, I contend that humans are the blemish. I mean fairytales, really?! Let it go!:ballchain: