Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've been working on the site since February and haven't had any dramas with people wrecking anything on the trail, it's been really good. Now there's a few little things creeping in that have me worried. It'll improve when winter is done and the firewood scabs piss off but once the trails are known it'll attract more than just mountain bike riders. One pinhead has heard about the trails I'm doing and has said he's put in an application to get a government grant to build bike trails. This guy is a renowned liar so I'm positive that he's yanking his own chain but his idea's include rerouting my downhill trail and putting a machine over all the works I've done by hand. Needless to say, I warned him very sternly that I'd be very fucking pissed off if he even considered it as it isn't his to touch. No respect huh.
I very much dislike when people change stuff they haven't built. If you can't ride it, go around or build your own trail. Good luck.

camoshop

Banned
I very much dislike when people change stuff they haven't built. If you can't ride it, go around or build your own trail. Good luck.
This, back in the day it was a never ending battle building dirt jumps, moto riders(trail wankers) that can't hit up a decent moto jump feel the need to knock the lips off bmx jumps to get sick air, not...

driftking

Wheel size expert
For sure or people who change trails to make them easier. If you cant go fulls peed around it maybe that's a good thing, dh is not just means to be all out speed you need to adapt to the track. I hate it when people want to move a rock because they want to get lower. That might just be me on that one.

Dozer,

That is so frustrating. I think many people can empathize with you on this.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Fucking hi pitch and low pitch dogs barking non stop all nite, but I fucking hate the owners more than the dogs... I'm going to go postal very soon.....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Fucking hi pitch and low pitch dogs barking non stop all nite, but I fucking hate the owners more than the dogs... I'm going to go postal very soon.....
I tried all the nice avenues of getting people to control their animals. The most effective results I've achieved have come from threats to inflict harm on the people and to burn their fucking house to the ground.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I tried all the nice avenues of getting people to control their animals. The most effective results I've achieved have come from threats to inflict harm on the people and to burn their fucking house to the ground.
What ended up happening with those neighbours? Or is it best not said in public...

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
What ended up happening with those neighbours? Or is it best not said in public...
Still there, still fucking ferals. The dog is inside again but I think it's only because it moaned and groaned in winter time. I dare say it'll be back on the deck when it warms up and it'll be war again. I've got a sloped 6ft high fence down that side and now I have a nice tobacco weed growing two feet above it from their side. I'm actually going to let that fucker grow as it will look better than me seeing their shithole.

takai

Eats Squid
Our council in their infinite wisdom has put up 9-10am no parking on one side of the street one day a week so that they can sweep the street. Now Telstra (or perhaps NBN contractors) in their infinite stupidity have come along and taken all the signs down to rip up the nature strip. But the dumbarse council is still fining people for violating invisible parking arrangements.

WTF...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Still there, still fucking ferals. The dog is inside again but I think it's only because it moaned and groaned in winter time. I dare say it'll be back on the deck when it warms up and it'll be war again. I've got a sloped 6ft high fence down that side and now I have a nice tobacco weed growing two feet above it from their side. I'm actually going to let that fucker grow as it will look better than me seeing their shithole.
LoLzzzzzz...one of the greatest myths of my teen years! Those things suck the bags.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Our council in their infinite wisdom has put up 9-10am no parking on one side of the street one day a week so that they can sweep the street. Now Telstra (or perhaps NBN contractors) in their infinite stupidity have come along and taken all the signs down to rip up the nature strip. But the dumbarse council is still fining people for violating invisible parking arrangements.

WTF...
You will know which it is when they are finished. If they leave a thick black line of hot mix straight through the middle of everything (concrete, Pacers, grass) then you will know it was nbn contractors. I have seen some amazing poor efforts from them!

nathanm

Eats Squid
doing my business banking and find my wife has again not only put daily expenses on the credit card. But taken money from my business account to spend for herself. The woman can only afford to live if she works overtime :tsk:

moorey

call me Mia
doing my business banking and find my wife has again not only put daily expenses on the credit card. But taken money from my business account to spend for herself. The woman can only afford to live if she works overtime :tsk:
She's like me, but a woman, so REALLY like me :whistle:

Norco Maniac

Is back!

in this neighbourhood it's cats yowling all night.

i have only one use for a cat - fertiliser for fruit trees.

i have to keep my dog contained and quiet, why the fark aren't cats regulated the same way? no, they just get let out all night to shit in your plant pots and murder the wildlife you've spent years planting trees to attract....

MasterOfReality

After forever
Plant bamboo.

Apparently that drives neighbours bat shit because its invasive.

MasterOfReality

After forever
On one side of me I have two farkin ugly dirty cavoodles. They are loud despite their medium size. Bark all fucking night and the owner sits out the back watching them without saying a word.

On the other side I have two chihuahuas. I wish that breed was exterminated. Stupid, ugly bulgy eyes, aggressive, yappy and generally useless. They don't listen to their owner at all and always go apeshit the minute I walk out the door. They wake me up when I'm wearing earplugs. Been here 7 years now, they were already here when I moved in. I'm hoping its about time they kick the bucket. But old mate will probably just replace them with another two useless shit machines.

Behind me I have a bogan that plays dubstep all weekend and generally on weeknights. Think black ss with 20" chrome verdes and chev badge. The very essence of flat brim fuckwit. The local coppers have his number on speed dial due to the volume of noise complaints they get about this idiot.

With the dogs, both sets of neighbours have refused my request to at least shut their dogs up once in a while.

I have found that the cavoodles respond very well to ultrasonic sirens. In fact the second I walk out the door and they see me carrying it, they go running for the other side of the house and stay quiet for at least a few hours.

The chihuahuas, don't respond at all to it.