Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
LTIH:- Cramping when you need to shit. No not menstrual cramping... No even stomach cramping.... I am on holidays so was having a lay down on the couch. Now this couch has a high leg rest area that makes you lean right into the corner of it. In my infinite wisdom I layed down on my left side facing the back of the couch and settled in for a good sleep. 10 mins later is where it gets interesting. I have a current shoulder injury making it impossible to bear weight on my left arm. So now I am wedged into the couch on my left side and my hamstring cramps. As I straighten my leg my abductors cramp. So now I am on my weak side unable to bend or straighten my leg as each muscle takes its turn in cramping depending on if I bend it to get up or straighten it to relieve the cramp.. I roll off the couch onto the floor and continue to work my leg like a dog getting a good scratch trying to get up and needing the toilet and the dog is assuming I need the help of his tongue on my face.....:pound:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yeah I do. Took me a while to build up the courage to ask a bloke I see out in the surf regularly to have a detailed geez at my date, all for nought.
That's fucked. I'd try the door knockers that sell religion. They'd have to take a gander! Tell them you want to be saved first mind you..

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I hate horse racing. Actually, I don't mind the horse racing itself but would the whole show exist if it wasn't for gambling? Some guys at work just told me a horse died after today's race and I felt pretty bad. I hate hearing that stuff.
I actually detest gambling on any level and cannot understand the attraction and even the addiction it creates but hey, seeing some of the dopey deadshits throwing cash into a poker machine or walking out of the TAB are better off there than in my space.

DMan

I hate horse racing. Actually, I don't mind the horse racing itself but would the whole show exist if it wasn't for gambling? Some guys at work just told me a horse died after today's race and I felt pretty bad. I hate hearing that stuff.
I actually detest gambling on any level and cannot understand the attraction and even the addiction it creates but hey, seeing some of the dopey deadshits throwing cash into a poker machine or walking out of the TAB are better off there than in my space.
Jeez you're fun today.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Jeez you're fun today.
Seems appropriate on such a day as this where all the closet experts on horse racing come out and talk shit about it all day long. I spent whatever time the horse race took separating each different object of my fruit and nut mix into groups. Did you know there's over ten different edible items in that stuff? Now that's interesting!

DMan

Seems appropriate on such a day as this where all the closet experts on horse racing come out and talk shit about it all day long. I spent whatever time the horse race took separating each different object of my fruit and nut mix into groups. Did you know there's over ten different edible items in that stuff? Now that's interesting!
Only if one of the groups is yogurt raisons. Now that's bliss. I feel the same way about stamp collecting. But apparently stamp collectors don't.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH:- Cramping when you need to shit. No not menstrual cramping... No even stomach cramping.... I am on holidays so was having a lay down on the couch. Now this couch has a high leg rest area that makes you lean right into the corner of it. In my infinite wisdom I layed down on my left side facing the back of the couch and settled in for a good sleep. 10 mins later is where it gets interesting. I have a current shoulder injury making it impossible to bear weight on my left arm. So now I am wedged into the couch on my left side and my hamstring cramps. As I straighten my leg my abductors cramp. So now I am on my weak side unable to bend or straighten my leg as each muscle takes its turn in cramping depending on if I bend it to get up or straighten it to relieve the cramp.. I roll off the couch onto the floor and continue to work my leg like a dog getting a good scratch trying to get up and needing the toilet and the dog is assuming I need the help of his tongue on my face.....:pound:
...did the couch burst into flames?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dozer this day is one of the shittest things about office life that I no longer have to endure. Fuck the cup. Fuck gambling. Fuck all the morons that will be trying to knock me off my bike later on tonight because they have been drunk all day and think it is funny.

If only I would work out how to fuck some of those dressed up cup loving females. That might bring a little positive back to cup day.

DMan

Dozer this day is one of the shittest things about office life that I no longer have to endure. Fuck the cup. Fuck gambling. Fuck all the morons that will be trying to knock me off my bike later on tonight because they have been drunk all day and think it is funny.

If only I would work out how to fuck some of those dressed up cup loving females. That might bring a little positive back to cup day.
Get hit by one on your bike tonite. Go the sympathy route?

nathanm

Eats Squid
another horse dies in cup. People continue to throw money around on booze and gambling nor for one second giving a single fuck about this poor animal.

With all the millions of dollars made, surely they could provide proper veterinary care for the poor horse. The don't shoot the god damn jockeys when they get hurt do they.

The day we get rid of horse racing and introduce sport more akin to The running man or even better the long walk to bet on then humans can actually start giving a shit about life.

DMan

another horse dies in cup. People continue to throw money around on booze and gambling nor for one second giving a single fuck about this poor animal.

With all the millions of dollars made, surely they could provide proper veterinary care for the poor horse. The don't shoot the god damn jockeys when they get hurt do they.

The day we get rid of horse racing and introduce sport more akin to The running man or even better the long walk to bet on then humans can actually start giving a shit about life.

Did you read the ABC news report?