Little Things You Hate

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Has someone not confiscated Lorday's keyboard yet?

EDIT: Drivers with lack of spacial awareness. It's a give way, not a stop sign.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Missing out on a Party due, to parents confiscating 3 bottles of Vodka, $120 down the drain, and a massive lecture,

people going to partys, and then deciding to come egg your house which is 20m down the road, and go back, get more eggs, and come for round 2, its not fun lol

Last edited:

Lorday

Eats Squid
Missing out on a Party due, to parents confiscating 3 bottles of Vodka, $120 down the drain, and a massive lecture,
That's because it was vodka...if it was tequila it would have been more like:

Mum: "Nick Dales.. can you explain this?"

ND: "uhh...umm" *gulp*

Dad: "Seriously son.. disappointed in you.....*shakes head*....like, you know the rules"

ND: "Mum, Dad...I'm really, really sorry...."

Mum: "You know its the law...if you have tequila, lemons and salt must be consumed also.. where the hell are they? huh?"

ND: "Well...uh...at the party"

Dad: "Sure they are son...we'll pick up some on the way there...BUT don't ever let me catch you with this 9 shooter bullshit again... in fact, if you ever have a bottle which is not Monte Alban, I would be kissing all your going out rights good fucking bye! Understand?"

ND: "Yeah, no problem"

Mum: "Now, go to that fucking party already, get shitfaced and you better be getting some hot pussy tonight”

emcgough

Likes Dirt
That's because it was vodka...if it was tequila it would have been more like:

Mum: "Nick Dales.. can you explain this?"

ND: "uhh...umm" *gulp*

Dad: "Seriously son.. disappointed in you.....*shakes head*....like, you know the rules"

ND: "Mum, Dad...I'm really, really sorry...."

Mum: "You know its the law...if you have tequila, lemons and salt must be consumed also.. where the hell are they? huh?"

ND: "Well...uh...at the party"

Dad: "Sure they are son...we'll pick up some on the way there...BUT don't ever let me catch you with this 9 shooter bullshit again... in fact, if you ever have a bottle which is not Monte Alban, I would be kissing all your going out rights good fucking bye! Understand?"

ND: "Yeah, no problem"

Mum: "Now, go to that fucking party already, get shitfaced and you better be getting some hot pussy tonight”
This sounds like that show "two and a half men", but even less funny.

andrewG

Likes Dirt
Realising I haven't put my bed sheets on. Such a fuck around task right before going to bed. :(
i hate it when that happens, specially if it's after midnight

i also hate
-getting caught wagging, wasn't even worth it, i was at home trying to finish f'in assignments
-these last few assignments at the end of grade 12
-parents givin' me shit just cause i had a female over while they were out

hows long does it take for most parents to gtfo and let you do your own thing?