Little Things You Hate

Maurice.

Banned
Please tell me you/they are joking? *insert sick emoticon here*
This morning on the Breakfast show they had one of the "feature album of the week" Samples. And they were like, "the party pumping beats from basements.....*yada yada*.....It's even spelt with a Dollar Sign! This weeks Feature album, Ke$ha's, Animal"

putrid.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Missing on an opportunity like this seen in the Aquabumbs newsletter. Yes, I realise it probably would be fake, but im looking for reason to post it up.

The new "Three's nappy ad". Shit's me to tears, no pun intended.

Attachments

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not being able to sleep for two nights because I'm really sick and have a stabbing tooth ache. Then finally get some sleep and my brother starts playing my drum kit.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
horrible cold = can't work today = less money while already broke and then couple all that with having to listen to stupid fkn vancouver commentators wondering if torah will cry when she hears the anthem. argh death

Binaural

Eats Squid
The type of chafing you only get from repeatedly not wearing knicks.
Didn't wear padded shorts for years, now I wear them for any ride longer than the local shops. One of the best things ever to happen to my enjoyment of really long rides, for sure.

madboy

Likes Dirt
People who post a thread wanting to sell something and when I go to the trouble of PMing them and getting no reply.

Knopey

Likes Dirt
Spilling beer on my keyboard.....dead keyboard!
Run it under the laundry tap for a few minutes using plenty of water and mash all the keys, then leave it leaning against a wall outside out of direct sunlight for ~6hrs. Seriously, it will probably recover.