Little Things You Hate

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
How did he even post it... (see what I did there?)
Whose to say it was even a computer keyboard eh? Maybe he likes to spend his time covering 1980's pop classics.

(see what I did there?)

(oh no wait, i didn't have the webcam on but suffice to say it was pretty bloody spectacular!)

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Getting into fights with my parents over things as minuscule as asking my Dad to get my some paint stripper.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My mum got angry at me last night because I suggested that I will pay for my uni textbooks...

"You always assume things. grrrrrr." *anger*

I was thinking to myself... how does this work?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting THE biggest urge to go for a ride too late in the afternoon. Always.

Then being so psyched to go for a pedal all night, and not sleeping properly.

Choosing between between girls and screwing up all chances you had whilst hesitating.

Arete

Likes Dirt
South Australia's current road safety campaign:

"Creepers think going a little bit over the speed limit is ok..."

*Scenes of horrific high speed accidents*

"DON'T go over the speed limit."

Yep 65km/h in a 60 zone is going to cause me to die in a horrible rollover crash. I guess the truth (you'll slightly increase the likelihood of having an accident) isn't as dramatic.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting kicked out of a bar without being told why.

...twice.
You went to the regatta last night I assume? haha

Bouncers there on a wednesday are complete c*nts. The place is so busy that they'll throw anyone out for any reason. I've been thrown out of there on a night where I was driving and had had 2 beers.

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
People who post status updates constantly on facebook about how crap their lives are etc etc... then someone asks what is wrong, and they say nothing is wrong. Piss me off dem muddafukkas! :mad:

GEOFF DOOM

Likes Dirt
setting aside a small part of your day, each day to read a thread about what people also do that bugs them that they also possibly have no control over. now i have finished and i have only this to say.
how under achieving is that!. . .

i am going to sleep so well tonight, but that doesn't belong in this thread.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Engineers at work that don't ask questions, but just nod their heads when you tell them what they have to do.

Its a pride thing to avoid looking stupid, but it has cost me about a weeks worth of non billable work fixing mistakes.